for Biggest fear

4/16/2005 c95 4moulinrye
I thought what they did to Ana was bad but the things they did to Utopia were so much worse and sad. Finding out her real name was such a good idea...what an amazing chapter! I hope that gang is attacked by zombies and killed! lol
4/16/2005 c93 moulinrye
Wow...Im so glad New Jersey is alive! I hope he can make it!
4/16/2005 c90 moulinrye
Im glad Hunter and Mike got away but it so sad that he thinks New Jersey and Utopia are safe. But maybe its for the better...wow I hope they get to the island!
4/16/2005 c89 moulinrye
OMG Jersey! This is written so well and really powerful! I hope Utopia can get away not not be attacked like Ana was :( Great work!
4/16/2005 c88 moulinrye
This was so good Stay! I really like Jersey more and more now. And his backstory was so sad! Maybe one day you will make a spin off with him and Utopia their time before and after this ends. Either way Im loveing it!
4/16/2005 c95 30Seth Child Star
Oh my god...poor Jersey...poor Utopia/Mary...poor EVERYONE! KILL THE GANG WHO KILLED UTOPIA/MARY! KILL THEM NOW!
4/15/2005 c94 Seth Child Star
I know this song! It's How Can I Live by Ill Nino, right? Tell me I'm right! I know I'm right! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME BEG! Oh, damn, you made me beg! ::Runs off lika lil' girly while screaming "Stayhooper is a God" to pray at the Stayhooper and Biggest Fear shrine::
4/15/2005 c93 Seth Child Star
::Gasp:: It's so cool! I need to know more! I forget, didn' understandt the last chapter, is Utopia dead? I can't remember...but, still, I like this!
4/15/2005 c92 Seth Child Star
Sorry I haven't posted a review before now, but I've been busy with school and that shite. But good work, dude! Keep it up!
4/12/2005 c90 Seth Child Star
Good work, stay! I love it!
4/10/2005 c86 4moulinrye
ah what I wanted to happen came at last and it was so wonderful! Mike will be a great dad! So sweet!
4/10/2005 c85 moulinrye
OMG I LOVED LOVED LOVED THis! Ken is still alive yes!

But before that I loved how Ana went past the stop she thought Michael died and thought of seeing Hunter dead.
4/10/2005 c84 moulinrye
wow next time I watch Day Im going to have a whole new outlook! Hows it going Stay? Thank you for the reviews!

Loved the description you used in this chapter and how Anas "death" really drove Rhodes mad! I cant wait to read these next chapters you posted...Im off to read and enjoy! lol
4/10/2005 c89 30Seth Child Star
Oh, this just keeps getting better. I need more! Hang on a secod...

::goes and prays the stayhoopr srhine, then returns::Now that I have groveled at the shrine...

PLEASE I NEED MORE! I'LL DIE OF FICTION STARVATION! PLEASE OH MIGHTY ONE!
4/9/2005 c88 Seth Child Star
Whoa. Okay. First ya lost me. Then I understood again. Now I'm lost again! It's still good though, I'm trying to figure it out again, but still...keep up the good work.
94 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »