for Biggest fear

4/9/2005 c83 30Seth Child Star
O.o Okay, I'm really lovin this now. I'm gonna go and build a shrine::goes and builds a shrine for Biggest Fear and stayhooper::Oh, great stayhooper, I plead with you to post more, I grovel at your feet...please, or I shall die from fanfiction starvation!
4/3/2005 c83 4moulinrye
What a cool way to link Day to Dawn 04 again! I love how you made it that Ana leaving causes all that horrible crap to happen! Great work! Cant wait for more!
4/3/2005 c82 moulinrye
OMG OMG OMG THIS WAS AMAZING! When Michael took the photo I was thinking this is it hes going to find out and Im so happy he did it makes it all worth while for Hunter! Great Stuff Stay, im so going to miss this story when you are done! You are going to 100 I think you said? But until then keep on rocking!
4/2/2005 c81 30Seth Child Star
Wha'ts up, stay? You finally updated! I'm so happy! ::huggles stay:: Well, I'm glad that this story has been up dated. It's a long story, and not a lot of people who write stories that last this long stay on them through it. But you have! Congrats! Drop a line by me if ya just wanna chat or something...bye for now! And Good luck with this story!
3/30/2005 c80 4moulinrye
Whoa! What a great idea with the Chinese symbol of peace tatoo as a way to see if it was Terry! I also loved how cool Michael was with Hunter and it will be so good when Michael gets to talk to Hunter and maybe find out about Ana and the Island! Cant wait! Hope you are well, take care.
3/25/2005 c80 30Seth Child Star
O.o
3/20/2005 c1 fath8252
Oh my gosh...I loved it!

See at first the movie freaked me out but your ending where it revolved around love made me not freaked out!

(Don't ask why I looked at fanfiction when the movie freaked the heck out of me; my finger was controlled by NOT MY MIND heh heh)

Anyhoo I loved it! Bye bye.

WOOT!

Faith a.k.a. fath8252
3/17/2005 c77 Seth Child Star
Wow! That was good!
3/15/2005 c77 4moulinrye
wow I love that I had this mini maraton of your story today! I loved each and every minute of it! The only good thing is if Michael sees them bringing Terry into the camp...hm

If only I can find the time I need to write more of mine :( But on well youres still rocks! Keep up the amazing job man!
3/15/2005 c76 moulinrye
OMG TERRY! That was horrible!(what the bikers did to him, not your writing lol) It looks like Hunter could be meeting his dad after all! That would be so sad also since they would never know trhe truth unless Ana could find Hunter! This is going so good!
3/15/2005 c75 moulinrye
Love the Terry and Hunter plot! He is such a good guy and their frienship, older brother, father/son kind of mixed relationship has always been so cool to see in your story!
3/15/2005 c74 moulinrye
OMG Anas Pregnant again! That was a big shock! And the ring! Great stuff Stay!
3/15/2005 c73 moulinrye
wow Ive been doing so much college work that I havnt gotten a chance to read anything but dont hink I would forget this lol.

I got to say again I like youre take on Rhodes as a nice guy with Ana. I also like how John was shoing Ana how to fly the chopper, that was very cool and took my mind back to Dawn 78 when Fran was learning how to fly lol, very cool!

Anas plan to leave was such a good idea I would never have thought of that! I cant wait to see whats going to happen!
2/24/2005 c71 moulinrye
I could so picture the dock from dawn four years later just the way you described it!

Having Terry find the note was such a good idea! Everything is coming together! I loved the skateboard picture idea also! Ah this is so good Stay! Ill be here for 72! :)
2/20/2005 c71 Jordylici0uz
I think that your story so far for Dawn of the Dead is awesome. I love it. I like the Ana and Michael thing. You made me cry once or twice. Keep up the good work.
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »