for Seraphic Sin

7/15/2015 c1 pritha love
This made me cry.
None of the other fanfics on helen and goeth did.
Worst of all , it made me cry for both of them which was unexpected.I did not think I could cry for a Nazi . So many lives were screwed and souls killed. :) Never Again :)
Great work :)
8/14/2013 c1 YoursAnnie
Wow! Beautiful story.* Great work:)
5/15/2013 c1 liala
het is zo zielig ik moet er van huilen.
3/25/2013 c1 2morganclaire1
I loved it! It made me want to cry ;( but in a goodish way! It was a beautiful take on the after scene if that makes sense.
9/4/2012 c1 3Blue Raspberry Boy
Very sad, yet beautiful. You can sense his conflicting emotions there in how Helen is breaking the walls inside of him. The last line summed it all up and basically made my heart break for both of them :')
10/28/2011 c1 Clara
Ok,I must say that this 'pairing' reminds me of dark Dramione when Voldemort has won the war,and Hermione is Draco's slave. His struggle is similar,although Draco is not as much of a psycopath as Göth. I see you have Tom Felton as your icon,so you probably get what I mean,although you maybe ship Drarry lol.
6/25/2009 c1 1blindmad
I am also very interested in the relationship between Amon and Helen. This is extremely powerful stuff. Awesome work :)
1/6/2009 c1 Yep it was good
This is so very beautiful... So very intense... This scene in the movie sent shivers down my spine, and you just did the same. Bravo! I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
11/11/2008 c1 Leonor
Since I saw the scene where Amon was choosing his maid, Ive been pretty obsessed with his relationship with Helen so I totally have to say... that was so beautiful! Im amazingly impressed by your talent.
9/21/2007 c1 Ladylaha
This is great. I like how you handled it without completely smuttin' it up...if you know what I mean. Characters stayed in character until the very end too. Great job.
9/8/2007 c1 Amonraith
Well done!
5/11/2007 c1 17Siaynoqsbride
Ah I'm going to hell for enjoying this. ;)

You reviewed one of my stories a long time ago, and then I read this, and thought it was absolutely fantastic. I somehow never got around to writing the review that I should have, which I mean to rectify now.

This is... amazing. Poignant, and painful, and utterly incredible. Your portrait of Amon is incredible, down to every last word. Helen! Ohmigodyes. Seraphic sin - the phrase perfectly describes the inevitable, compelling draw of these two characters to each other. Helen, I think, couldn't do much more but despise him, but I see her as understanding that compassion can be the sharpest knife.

The human qualities you bring to such a monster as Göthe were touching, and while he was irredeemable as a real, actual person, the light you shed was fascinating. Thank you for writing this - something so twisted shouldn't be so beautiful, but somehow, it is.
3/10/2007 c1 1neelaplushenko
I loved this so much. If you don't mind I would like to try and translate it into German. Please tell me if this is ok for you.
1/19/2007 c1 purepulp
This was so beautifully written. I love it.
9/17/2006 c1 2KitMay
Thank you for bravely tackling what we all wanted to see. I love the way you handled this piece.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »