for Seraphic Sin

8/4/2006 c1 14merielrose
Wonderfully written! I can feel him battling everything within him. He cannot tell himself the he loves her, yet, in another world, another time period, they both know he could. That was an excellent peice! Again, amazing.

-Rose
4/25/2006 c1 7Leper Messiah
As other have stated themselves, a wonderful exploration of a relationship that was baited in the film and left open ended - possibly the most frustrating film relationship I've ever come across, I saw Schindler's List in November and am still rilled about the lack of closure.

I thought you gave a very accurate portrayal of Fiennes, and kudos for having the gall to put down what we all want to read. Of course, if I wrote one it would inevitably have reason for the M, but this served just as well.
4/13/2006 c1 dear toothy
WOW. gorgeously written...
11/30/2005 c1 8Chloroform
I read&reviewed this archived elsewhere and I loved it then as much as I do now. Beautiful portrayal of Göth, you did Fiennes' performance justice. More than that. This is going on my favourites list and I shall be certain to again revisit.

I can't tell you what it is that you did so right, not without taking the piece to bits and showing you everything - you wrote it so you have to already know! :) I'm going to see if you have written anything else now, but I emphasize - this was wonderful.
11/28/2005 c1 Louisa
I liked your story and I liked the style, it was tastefully done.

Those who are making hysterical criticisms need to realise that the vast majority of fanfiction is written with the FILM and what it portrayed in mind, rather than historical facts.

Indeed, having read Schindler's Ark, one would certainly not be tempted to romanticize Goeth as I feel he was in the film, although I thought Fiennes gave a superb performance. If other readers are of the opinion that this is something to 'not touch' then perhaps they should not be reading?

Well done.
11/21/2005 c1 GlisteningAbyss
I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style, and I respect the fact that you went out on a limb to write a pairing between Amon and Helen. I commend you on being able to write a tasteful story involving them, where I know many authors would be tempted to make it more obscene. I just find it unfortunate that many of the people who reviewed this do not grasp the concept of fan fiction, which enables you, the author, to put a fictional spin on any work of art, literature, etc whether it is based on fact or not. I hope that you continue your craft regardless of those who would deter you. Good luck.
6/6/2005 c1 Yaakov
Interesting, well written story. Cool also how it was based on something that actually happened, so not only do you have fan-fiction, but also historical fiction.
5/13/2005 c1 5Petunias
wow...such beautiful writing! I think anyone who watches that movie feels the tension between these two grow stronger and stronger through the movie! I's quite amazing!
1/9/2005 c1 SasKay
Really interested in this pairing. Hopefully you'll write more on them at some point...
11/10/2004 c1 Guest
Yes, very good. Excellent. Doesn't deserve an R rating, though.
9/18/2004 c1 Stardust Parade
OMG! Finally someone has written a story about the relationship between Amon and Helen...Those two characters always intruiged me, and I was always disapointed that their relationship was never trully expanded on film or in the book.I hope you write just a little more..I'm dying to know what happens!
9/11/2004 c1 3kazfuego
*stands back in awe* Vair good. v. v. good... Too good. I hate you... lol. No, really! This can't really be a one-shot, can it?

-kaz
9/1/2004 c1 1satanicgoddess666
This truly is brilliant, I love it so much! You're not going to leave it like this are you? I mean I can see it being a one-shot but it shouldn't be! Ah it was so good! In the movie their relations always kept me interested and wondering... Oh well I really do love this and if it is a one-shot please reconsider!
8/22/2004 c1 14Irrestible
So touching so really.

The capturing of human emotions is so hard but you do it so well.
8/3/2004 c1 6Taste's Like Home
This is so good. I've just read it, and I am amazed at how descriptive and precise it is. When you get your computer you and running, You must carry on with this, because it is simply too good to just leave. You have a natural flare for writing, it is something that must come naturally to you. I love this parring, and was always entrigued by them in the film. Please write more.

Steph