for Children Of Eden

2/15/2017 c1 Friends fan
probably the best AU fiction of friends i have read.. bravo..
8/14/2015 c23 Guest
That was so good
4/25/2015 c1 5m4manju
lovely story..
12/21/2013 c13 1Charismaticace
Excellent intimacy
4/3/2013 c22 1the beloved you
"No," she insisted, shaking her head. "Not AGE. YOUTH. Passion. Determination. Adventure. YOU have all those things, baby girl, and so does Ross. I see it in both of you, and I see it even more when you're together. THAT'S youth. No matter how old you get, Rachel, I don't think you could ever run like I did. You have too much ambition. You have too much youth."

Wow. Your overwhelming sense of passion and idealism is something I can strongly relate to. Hope you haven't lost sight of that. :)
4/3/2013 c23 the beloved you
Hi! So I cannot BELIEVE I have never reviewed one of your stories! Maybe it's because I wouldn't know where to begin because your work is truly phenomenal, and not just in the context of fanfiction. The passion with which you write is so incredible, the metaphors and imagery are so well thought out and vivid, it would be a CRIME against literature for you to not pursue writing as a career (and perhaps you already have).

Anyway, I'm realizing it's been years now since you've updated on this site and the chances of you even reading this are probably slim to none. I noticed you've removed a couple of your stories I remember reading ages ago...one of them was call "Memories Eternal" or something like that - I would LOVE to re-read that if there is any chance you could reupload (even though you obviously had personal reasons for taking it down).

Cheers!
5/24/2012 c6 1The Sorting Cat
Holy shit. Last paragraph was brilliant. Happened to coincide with very appropriate music for me, but still.
6/11/2008 c23 289piper maru duchovny
Hey there.

This is some AWESOME writing. I absolutely loved it. You write Mondler well and I wish there had been more of it but the Lobster stuff was so devine I couldn't stop thinking about it. Coulda lived with out the insulting Indiana (my home state) but other then that, no complaints. Keep up the good writing.

Toodles

pixie stix pixie queen
4/5/2008 c5 1987
It's been many years since I've read this story but I wanted to let you know that it is one of those vivid fics that a reader doesn't forget even many fandoms down the road later. The scene where Ross dives into the water stand out in my mind as one of the best metaphors I've ever read. I come back every once in awhile and read sometimes a chapter or two sometimes all of it and just enjoy the dynamics of the relationships you established here. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
4/27/2007 c23 Caskettfan723
Just thought I'd let you know this is one of the best stories i've ever read!
4/18/2007 c13 Caskettfan723
This is a good story and i think the end of this chapter was sweet.
4/17/2007 c4 Caskettfan723
Great story so far
11/24/2005 c23 r.j
i've read this story countless times and it never fails to amaze me. it is so good! i understand what you said about this last chapter. reading chp. 23 gave me an insight in life...you have wonderful talent. i hope you write many more fanfics! you have great potential!
9/10/2005 c1 14Cj4Dj
Hi!,

I just finished reading this story and i'd like to compliment you on your smooth detailed writing. This story has really gotten too me and i couldnt stop reading till i read it all. I'm a mayor RNR fan but up till now i never dared to write fanfic for them cuz i dunno if i'll do it right. But you inspired me to give it a try^รด^! The way you captured their personalities was just excellent and so very diffrent from the show at point but that suited this story so very well! And even though Monica and chandlers relation wasnt subscribed so detailed the amount fitted, i think that if you had squieesed in more it wouldve been forced. So thank yiou for sharing such a wonderful story with us RNR fans!

Jen
7/6/2005 c23 Dreem
i love this story!

one of the best i have ever read!

excellent job!