for Children Of Eden

8/31/2004 c21 5woahhhh its erin
OMG OMG OMG Kaitlyn this is GREAT! Update soon I am loving this story! It's so captivating! CONTINUE!
8/30/2004 c21 23McB
This is good, but I think you need more Chandler and Monica.
8/30/2004 c21 FlFriend
Wow, great chapter. I can't believe though that Ross is contemplating breaking up with Rachel. Please don't let that happen! Can't wait for the next chapter. : )
8/30/2004 c21 TheresaCutefriendsfan
wow... I don't know how exactly you think of these things but this fic is ...awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter, everything is kindof confusing right now and I feel a fight comming on but I guess I'll just wait and see! :)
8/30/2004 c21 Mrs.Pitt
more please! don't let ross do anything stupid.
8/30/2004 c21 akera
Please continue quick that was very good.
8/29/2004 c21 crazy-chica6
Excellent continue soon
8/29/2004 c21 SaMm
continue soon...it seems like u have add alot more detail 2 this chapter...anyway...ill b waiting for the continuation
8/29/2004 c21 Exintaris
Nice flashback to Ross's childhood. This is great Ross stuff.

You have a proceeded for preceded and excepted for expected, though.
8/28/2004 c21 4diehardRRfan
uh oh...trouble in paradise? update soon! (great chapter btw)
8/23/2004 c20 Jan
Update please! it's been so long! I wanna know what's gonna happen!
8/21/2004 c20 CS
great chapters, great balance of drama and cuteness...love the friends in their teen years...please keep updates coming!
8/15/2004 c20 lucy
omg, i absolutely love your story. i read all 20 chapters in one night. i love the teen fanfics and this one is my favorite by far. i kind of wish this fic would never end. lol. keep up the excellent work!
8/14/2004 c20 MJ
this chapter i reckon was great and you had been portraying the fact that that he would do anything for rachel and also how he hated this guys guts for along time throughout this great story :)

P.S i hope its not much longer until the next chapter because i love this just dont break up ross and rachel EVER AGAIN MY HEART SANK LAST TIME YOU BROKE THEM UP

THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY
8/8/2004 c20 1Caitlin Pitt
OMG! Please continue! This is excellent! It is making me cry!
300 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »