for So Long, Old Friend

3/10 c1 robogamer11041
I both hate and love this story it’s written really well but danm it hit me right in the heart.
3/9 c1 Louie Ramos Lanz
Shaggy unleashes his power to destroy the universe.
10/13/2019 c1 Christopher Sleight
That was beautifully written. Just reading this brought me to tears. Brought back memories of when my dog had to be put down because of cancer. In the weeks after that I was really down and then just after Christmas we decided to get another dog. The best bit about getting another dog was that I got him a few days before my birthday. Nearly 5 years have passed since I got my new dog and he still brings me joy every day. This story has real put things in perspective that everyone grieves differently about losing their beloved pets. Well done mate.
11/17/2018 c1 Guest
that's really sad story
2/21/2018 c1 Jj
I have cried so much for this story bravo bravo
2/16/2018 c1 nerdy111
I liked it. But it was very depressing for me because I love Scooby too so much,and I can't take deaths. No matter what kind of death it is it is very sad to me. I always cry no matter what.

I am literally crying eyes out right now
7/9/2016 c1 Guest
Scooby Doo is… gone? That shattering sound you just heard was my heart breaking. I'm his biggest fan. When they made Scooby Doo cereal, it tasted terrible, but I ate it as a tribute to him. He taught me everything I know about mysteries. Of course, this was before TV stopped doing anything imitatatible, soooo… I THOUGHT SCOOBY AND I WOULD GROW OLD TOGETHER!
2/27/2016 c1 thisisaccountisnolongerinuse
I've been crying for almost the whole story! This story just reminded me of my own dog's death a few years ago. She was getting old, and we brought her to the vet. I didn't know what was going on until my mom said Cookie was going to be put to sleep. I was just sitting there, saying 'no' over and over, sobbing. Anyway, this story reminded me of my dog, and all the good times I had with her. Thanks for the story.
1/22/2016 c1 Oh gosh
Really crying TTATT
I love scooby so much that it hurts. This whole fic just hurts. But I can picture it happening and just oh gosh-
5/14/2015 c1 Guest
5/14/2015 c1 Guest
I lost my guinea pig. I still miss her like crazy.
11/9/2014 c1 DarkLady417
It takes a lot to make me cry but as I read this, I had tears pouring down my cheeks. I lost my Maltese a year ago. He was my bestest friend. I grew up with Scooby Doo so thus was painful and beautiful at the same time.
8/9/2013 c1 45SummerMistedDragon
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I lost my rottie angel to a muscle condition...now have a spaniel and can't imagine life without a dog...

Love this!
5/7/2013 c1 2Rhyme2Reason
So long, Scooby Doo. I really think yu captured the raw gut-wrenching feeling of sadness when you wrote this. And when they looked up at the sky...oh gosh, if HannaBarbera ever decided to let ol' Scooby go, (which they better not if they know what's good for them...) then that would be how it would happen. Everyone would look to the sky with a tear stained face, and smile. Not smile because he's gone, no, no. But instead smile because of all the fun us kids have had over the years with good ol' Mystery Inc. And you know, I'll bet that God really did make a dog heaven for dogs just like scooby. We would laugh because of all the enormous amount of fun we had with the gang. Scooby just has that way with us. That uncanny ability to make us laugh when times are rough, and even though he's not a real, breathing dog, I can't but help feel that he really is sometimes. And I know a whole LOT of people feel the exact same way. Scooby Doo is real in our hearts. And we would know that no matter what other dog the gang brings in, no matter the type, no matter the size, the size of his heart will never be as large as Scooby Doo's.

We love you Scooby! Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?! We've got some work to do now! If we can count on YOU, SCOOBY DOO, I KNOW WE'LL CATCH THAT VILLAIN!

Hats off to Scooby, and warm regards,
Miloriclarion:)

I love you Scooby!
10/14/2012 c1 85Book girl fan
I had to wipe away my tears before I could write this review. That was such a sad story, yet it still had hope for the future. They can continue, even when the old Scooby is gone.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »