for the Question of Blood

8/24/2009 c7 144Marcus S. Lazarus
DAMN…

VERY nice idea here, to say the least.

From the opening chapter looking at how Blade/Erik and Nikki met, you created an intriguing background for a couple of characters we’ve never really thought about- Blade makes such an impression as he IS we never really stop to think about how he reached that stage, and Nikki’s more remembered for what she left behind (Her son and Spike’s continued habit of wearing her coat) than anything she DID herself- and the ideas just became ever more interesting as the plot continued.

Your gradual exploration of Erik’s changes was very well-written, perfectly reflecting Erik’s inner conflict as he’s torn between what he’s becoming and what he wants to be, and Nikki’s own reaction to his decision to leave expertly demonstrated the bond you formed between the two of them; still scared of what he might become, but nevertheless accepting of each other even with the possibility that they’ll become enemies in the future.

So… any chance of a sequel at some point?

If nothing else, given Wood’s vampire-related issues with SPIKE, how’s he going to react to the discovery that he’s technically part-vampire himself (Even if it’s not the same ‘type’ of vampire as the one his mother fought on a regular basis)?
5/27/2004 c7 109Mountain King
Very good

I do like this story Have you a sequle when Robin meets his father? Maybe Robin and Faith together?

Without that the story feals unfinished but still very intresting.
5/1/2004 c4 Dragonpink
Love the story so far =)...=^.^=
4/9/2004 c1 10Meethrill
More, please. :) It's so real, and its so true. I can't wait for more.
4/7/2004 c1 10MeoW03
OMG!
THANKS FOR THIS IVE SO BEEN WANTING TO SEE A BLAD CROSSOVER WITH BUFFY!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service