FanFiction.Net
for Avonlea's Brightest Son

10/19/2006 c3 18LunaSphere
A wonderful chapter. I suppose I can't expect an update on this truly delightful story since you haven't posted in over 2 years...alas...
10/19/2006 c2 LunaSphere
I have to say I was rather disappointed that this chapter was so much shorter than the first one. Aside from that, I loved it!
10/19/2006 c1 LunaSphere
I am so impressed by the scope of this fic! Granted I havent read much LM Montgomery fanfics, but this one is my favorite by far! I've wanted to see Gilbert's side of the story ever since I read the book, and I love the way you portray his personality!
8/27/2006 c3 1SnTAngel
Are you ever going to update this? It'd be a shame if you didn't! The last bit with Charlie challenging Gil and Gil later finding Anne's scribbles on the slate was so funny.
8/23/2006 c3 astra kelly
great stuff, I love how your writting this, LMM would be proud:-):-)

can't belive its taken me this long to read it, more please:-)

oh and I'd love to read more interactions between Anne and Gilbert, and if you can have her talk about her life pre-Green Gables, I'd love to read it personally:-):-)

anyway keep up the good work:-)

-astra kelly

ps: I love the name Alexander, its perfict for Gil as he seems to me like he likes being of use(Alexander means 'helper of mankind')
8/16/2006 c3 1Darth Psyke
The thing that confuses me most about this story is that you've written it like Anne & Gilbert had not met before this fateful day. What happened to the scene at the picnic where Anne beat Gilbert in a 3-legged race? That was where they originally met and he winked at her for the very first time.
6/24/2006 c1 Fancyfool
The best Gil centered fiction I've ever read. There's some hope you keep on writing again? Oh i wish you could...
6/23/2006 c3 3Annabelle Marie
I really really like this story.. I love it. I love the stories about when they're young and to hear it from Gilbert's view is especially nice. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please hurry..
4/1/2006 c3 dedicated
Hi I know its prolly been over 2 years since youve updated this but I'm clinging to a inexorable hope that maybe just maybe you'll come back to this amazing peice of literature you have written and bring together another bit of it

I will wait for years for a beautifull story like this, cause its brilliantly written
2/12/2006 c3 12P.I.D
Yes! I was scouring the L M Montgomery section and found this fanfic, which I realized I had read the first chapter of a LONG time ago. I was so happy to see it updated but so angry when I realized it hadn't been updated in at least a year...Please update soon. Please. Please.
1/20/2006 c3 Amelia
finally a fanfic where gil isnt portrayed as a complete idiot! and thank you for staying in character...this has made my day! do keep writing...i would be quite interseted to hear some of gil's thoughts in latr parts of the books *hint hint*
1/6/2006 c3 pimpilidimpi
Pity that this story is abandoned, because you have great talent. Your characterisation of Gilbert is simply brilliant:)
10/28/2005 c3 62prettyinpinkgal
I really like this story! Please continue soon!
10/24/2005 c3 28CompanionWanderer
Wonderful! My one complaint in Montgomery is that her love-interests tend to be bit one-dimensional. I am thoroughly enjoying your fleshing-out of our beloved Gil, and your writing is stylistically excellent. I also greatly appreciate the fact that you are doing your research and sticking with canon. Please do continue!
10/16/2005 c3 Beebells
I just stumbled across your story and I have to tell you I am loving it. Gilbert has always been a favourite of mine since Green Gables days and I've always been annoyed that Anne didn't forgive him sooner so that we might hear more about him. Hearing his perspective is wonderful. I feel you've really captured young Gilbert perfectly. Keep writing!
169 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »