for Void

11/29/2008 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
6/8/2007 c1 Special Agent Meg
It's Special Agent Meg, from before. Quick question - is Ari supposed to have been the terrorist who killed Gibbs?
9/26/2005 c1 3Hell-of-Fire
wow, that's a tough one, like your style
5/9/2005 c1 MercedesMcCager
Amazing! It is so sad, yet I want to read it again and again. I wanna know what was in the folder of the top drawer?
1/12/2005 c1 Cassandra30
*sniff* Excellent!
11/30/2004 c1 54Jennifer Hart
This was awesome! I loved it!
4/15/2004 c1 Commodore Norrington
Wow. That was incredible. Very sad, but very well written. Good job, keep up the good work. I am crying, here!
4/15/2004 c1 jnp
I really like Gibbs, so I didn't think I'd like him dead, but this is really good! You got the emotions down pat. Keep up the great writing!
4/15/2004 c1 Mac
Wow! Incredibly beautiful! I can't wait to read more from you.
4/14/2004 c1 kiwi
OMG! that was soo good, it pulled at my heart!
4/14/2004 c1 13cheezmunky
OMG, I'm about to cry. And I'm not even a KIBBS shipper. I'm straight TATE. Your work is awesome. Very expressive, great details, and you give the feeling of empathy with the characters. The characters were all very in-character and I loved the conversation between Gibbs and Kate. Keep up the great work.
P.S. DAMN! I wish you wrote TATE fics.
4/14/2004 c1 54sammie28
All is forgiven for your killing off Gibbs. If you want to kill him off a couple more times, I'd gladly vote yes-as long as we got a fic like this every time you did it. This was wonderful and beautifully done. Gibbs' actions and what he said were right on, and your Cate was wonderful.
4/14/2004 c1 121jtbwriter
I didn't run screaming but I do feel teary!
For goodness sakes=its just fic-but its good-
just like Gibbs -thinking of what should happen to the others!
Thanks for a goodie!
4/14/2004 c1 B. Cavis
Am now crying.
Am now sniffling.
Am now recommending this fic to anyone who will listen.
You captured the responsibility Gibbs feels towards his team perfectly- that line about Tony being a good agent made me smile, and the line about passing them on to Kate made me start bawling into my arms.
This was a perfectly wonderful angst story- wonderful romance in the last moments. I love it, and will look forward to lots of more things from you, whether like this or totally different.
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.