for Love Alone

7/28/2009 c1 4zini-ya
bakit ba ngayon ko lang naisipan mag-review? hay... after five years...
6/13/2009 c2 5TheoneandonlyKaorin
You do realize that Pluto is another name for Satan, and yet you have Pluto be God...
6/13/2009 c1 TheoneandonlyKaorin
Even if this is an AU (alternate universe) story, why in the name of Mokona did you pair Ferio with Umi?
11/19/2007 c1 1Sesshomaru's Bride
Hey, I just thought that you should know that lucifer and Pluto are one and the same. ~_~' it's confusing, I know, but true. i'm not saying you need to change it, i just thought you should know. It's so wierd that different nations use eachothers god's but just with different names. ^_^

Ja Ne,

Sesshomaru's Bride
7/13/2006 c10 2LightHawKnight
Tcchh... aww it ened to early, theres not enough HXL momenents and it could have been better, if he went to her school, you know.
6/11/2006 c1 LightHawKnight
I hav a qeustion, wouldnt it be better if Hikaru was the angel since she and Nova good and evil?
4/22/2006 c10 Kittychobit
short end but a good story I was hoping of them to have kids T_T I do get a wish...ok
4/8/2006 c10 2karu-14
Oh my gosh! This fic is really great! As in! Super! I even cried while i was reading the last two chapters! and it's really rare for me to cry just because i read a fic! So that means, This is really special! To tell you the truth, this fic might even inspire those people with misguided souls who has lost the will to fight for what's 'right and just' for them! the people who deserves more to life than doing drugs and creating mischief in this world! I love the whole plot of the story! Your a totally awesome author and it's rare that authors makes stories with Moral Lessons! And i praise you for that! Excellent work! Very well written! It's just too bad that i read this story almost 2 years after you finished it, but anyway at least i still read it! You rock!
11/7/2005 c5 Hikaru5923
LOL. This chapter was kinda wrong in some ways. In more than one way acually. LOL. But in the episodes Nova did kinda seem like a lez but I was always kinda creeped out by it...Well it was still a good chapter. Well I have to go, class is almost over and stuff, so yeah.

^_^
11/7/2005 c4 Hikaru5923
Well it's me again and I was just writing to tell you that this chapter was great too... LOL. Well I'm gonna keep reading. ^_^
11/2/2005 c3 Hikaru5923
Well I've been reviewing for every chapter so far because its really good and when I read a story that I really like then I let the author know that I like it because I know what its like to write a story and have a bunch of people read it but only one reviewed and it makes me feel bad and feel like I didn't do a good job when I really tried... Well anyway I'm gonna stop babling on and on now. Well its really good. Keep writing! ^_^
11/1/2005 c2 Hikaru5923
Hehe this chapter was really good too, there was nothing worng with it except when you spelled angel (angle)wrong a few times and Fuu (fee) lol. but its ok no harm done. And I'm realy sorry if I made you feel bad by telling you, that you had a few spelling errors. But everyone makes mistakes (especially me...) Well good luck with your writing. ^_^
10/29/2005 c1 Hikaru5923
I really like this first chapter, well im gonna keep reading ill review the other chapter. Good writing!
12/23/2004 c10 3Iarly
Ok... I really spent long time thinking about this fic before i finally decided to give you a review... or a flame... or maybe a mix of both. You see, at first the story hit me as improbable, but quite original. I kept reading, so I guess it was interesting enough. But..., well, there was a moment when events started to look like you were just pulling them out of a hat and throwing them at my face with no further explanation. I hate to criticize othe people's work since I know I'm not the perfect writer myself, but still... I just have the feeling this fic could have turned out much better than it did. Which means I think you have potential, and maybe sometime in the future, when you have more "experience" (for lack of a better word) in writing, you should just redo this one for the best. I hope I didn't offend you and if you want more of my impressions, feel free to drop me a line. And keep working, ok? That's the first and most important step. Ja ne!
11/15/2004 c10 Shinomu
It took so long to review this chappie... . But it was happy ;_; But I cried... but it was really beautiful ;_;

Oh, i didn't say it last review, but of course I'm going to read your other ficcies! . I luv drama and agst too *.* Please, please I really want more stories ^_^
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »