for Love Alone

11/9/2004 c9 Shinomu
Oh mr God, I'm crying... hey... tears really are salty XP Oh, and I changed my e-mail... oh... I dun know what to say... I dun even know if I'm writting everything correctly... my sight is blurried.. oh... ;_; so beautiful...
10/13/2004 c8 Shinomu
Oh my Goodness! You finnally updated! I was starting to think you would discontinue this fabulous ficcie. T-T Promise you won't do it? T-T Wah, i loved this chappie! So sad it's ending... Bu t i really luved it ^_^ Lantis-kun finally showed himself to Karu-chan... I want my happy endding, huh? Dun forget about it! Kissus!
10/13/2004 c8 Shinomu
6/3/2004 c7 araumi
ahh! finally! a good rayearth fic! I am really impressed by the story. It's pretty hard to find a good fic nowadays since there's too many or too much of them. but i'm glad i found yours. please update soon. ja ne. c.h.-san

-araumi
6/3/2004 c7 mewiness
Ding-Dong, its me Karu! Well I must say old chap, what an excellent chappie it was! Nice and long... yay! Sorry I can't IM you, my lousy old computer has way too many viruses to allow IM... what a poor, underprivliged child I am... I'll live. This installment was totally worth the wait, I think that its your best yet. I'm thinking about writing a fic with my friend... I just can't decide whether to do it or not. Give me your advice, and I WILL expect you to read it if I write it! Keep on writing!
6/2/2004 c7 3wolfsfang
Wow! I really love this story I think you've definitely captured the characters.

By the way my dear is "mon cher" when you talk about a guy and "ma chère" whan you're talking about a female. Just in case you're curious.
5/29/2004 c7 Shinomu
Aw, you're so mean! How could you do that? Hikaru-chan was recovering and Nova comes and... and... wa... It's not fair.

But Ascot-kun is here... Yay! I want to see Umi-chan and askot-kun dating! \o/
5/12/2004 c6 Shinomu
Wow... this chappie was just... LONG! XD I simply LOVED it! It made me cry... but it was REALLY good! I hope Umi-chan to find someone for her... it wouldn't have worked with Ferio anyways... And please don't make the guy be Clef! Make it a Asmi!
And where is Lantis-sama? I want to see him! My sexy angel! Heheh.
Hey, if Nova can be human, then Lantis-sama can be too, right? Right? I want him human! I want it! I want it! Hehe
Well... I think I should stop know... hee...
Kissus!
5/12/2004 c5 Shinomu
No! Nova can't have Hikaru-chan! She belongs to Lantis-sama! Get out!
Well, this chappie was good. Although Nova is cute, I don't want her to win! Lantis-sama has to win!
5/12/2004 c4 Shinomu
Yay! Finaly, huh! Well, this time I remembered to put my e-mail, hehe.
Wow! I loved this chappie! I really hope Hikaru-chan can make this, after all, drugs are something really hard to stop when you start it... well, at least I think XD Anyway, I hope Fuu-chan can help her and Umi-chan understands what Hikaru-chan need.
Now... the next chappie! It was 3 in one shot! Yay!
5/11/2004 c6 Mewiness
Mwahahahahaha! You didn't really think you could be spared from my reviews of doom, did you? Silly mortal, Trix are for kids! I totally love the way the plot is developing, but who is gonna be Umi's new boy friend? She has to get some one to help her through her problems... right? Please Ascot, please Ascot, please Ascot, please Ascot... (You can tell I don't have a preference) Ah! I shouldn't get this wound up, it's bad for my fragile sanity... Now, an aspect that can be improved upon... hm... I guess you can put in more fun little detail scenes, I like the ones you've already done, but I want MORE! Oh yeah, and I want a mutant bunny rabbit that says "Puu!", and I want a pony, and lots of manga, and anime, and I want my own computer... Oops, that was my Christmas list, sorry... Now I'm embarrased... I'm going to go sulk in a corner and cry... Bye... oh, wait! There's one more important thing, UPDATE! ;-)
5/7/2004 c3 mewiness
Your story is really good so far. But since you want to be flamed so badly, I'll try; Your fic sucks! Why did you even bother to write it?
Wah! I don't like being mean! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Keep writing! Don't stop, that would be too cruel! Yay! I'm all better now.
4/27/2004 c3 Shinomu
Aw... this was so short! And it took a little time to find it at the Rated R section...
Oh... me too want Lantis human! He's so hot! He should show he's beauty to everyone! I liked this chappie... it was very cute... oh and you'll make a lemon? Just that... oh yeah, I think you writing stile is nice ^^ I like it. ;)
Kisses =^.^=
(sorry for the writing, I'm not too good at english wirting... well... oh... forget it... :P)
4/17/2004 c2 Lady Ronin Tiger
I don't think I've seen another story like this, so I think this is an original. It has a good plot so far, although I don't like the idea of them doing drugs. But I guess that's just a part of the story, huh? I'm hoping that Lantis will win. I think he should be able to become human so he can talk to her ^_^
4/17/2004 c2 Shinomu
Well, there are a lot of sotries with the "angel" thinggies, but yours is really different of these! So dun worry much... I think your ficcie is a very good one! And I loved this chppie! Please continue soon!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »