for Shadowed Tears

5/18/2010 c7 Brown
really touching... it almost made me cry...
1/28/2009 c7 6KaiXifeng
that was a beautiful story. it was so touching that i was crying when i though Raenef had died! you are a great writer keep up the great work!
1/13/2009 c7 1hfs9c1
loved it

great ending
6/21/2008 c4 Heather
NO! DON"T DIE!
6/21/2008 c2 Heather
aww the sky was crying
12/4/2005 c7 1pagelupin
Oh! It was so heart renching and beautiful. I love it, it was realy good. A+!
2/25/2005 c7 14Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0
This is to show that people are still reading you work.

This...is..the...best...Rae/Eclipse...story...EVER! IT'S SO HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME! I LOVE THE LOVE AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN IT! YOU ROCK!GOD YOU RULE I WANT TO SAY MORE NICE THINGS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY SO I'LL JUST SAY TO KEEP UP THE GREAT STORIES!

BYE BYE!
2/13/2005 c1 Whispers of a Ghost
I'm sorry to be a swift kick to reality, but this fic isn't very good at all.

For the first thing, you messed up on personalities. Raenef isn't some weepy emo glass-boy, and Eclipse is actually...You know, supposed to kill things. Remeber that Chris's family was KILLED, and his memories are wiped so he wouldn't have ANY memory of his cousin, anyways.

Your evil characters are very generic, and we never get a solid reason as to why they are kidnapped. Give us some characterizaiton, please, besides " I KICK PUPPIES FOR NO GOOD REASON! MUWAHAHA!" And give a reason for the torture, please.

Another thing: They would never have been kidnapped. Eclipse could have kicked butt two-ways to Sunday, same as the others. And Raenef knows the teleportation spell so he could have gotten out of his situation in the scecond chapter, meaning that three-fourths of this fic were unecessary. Please, at least state if they bound his magic and how.

I also believe that Eclipse and Raenef wouldn't angst about their relationship constantly. Eclipse was out of character in several ways, so please work on that the next time.

And please, PLEASE give the evil characters better spells. The one sounded like a gothic Sheryl Crow wanabee.

Fix these things, and this would be a fine story.

Hoping you can improve,

-Whispers of a Ghost
1/18/2005 c7 Raven Deathstar
great fic! poor raenef :( at least he and eclipse are together now :D :D woah he's half god? 0.0 lol great stuff!

~ Raven
12/23/2004 c7 DemonofDoom
Awsome fic! It was perfect in every way! Loved it. Can't wait to see some more of your work.
9/19/2004 c7 smile
That was soo great. You had me in tears when i though rae might died (looks for discarded ax), don't do trhat again. evil, but amazing writer
9/18/2004 c3 smile
i liking very much. And i am glad you do not agree with rain about rae. But be nice to them in the end. O ya i can't wait to read fight scence
7/8/2004 c7 Hara Hikari
I have one word to describe my opinion on this story: "WOAH"

You put in a lot of good detail, and I really liked the story itself! Especially the part where Eclipse came to rescue Rae! Keep up the great work! Bye!
7/8/2004 c7 Anubia
Wahh!

That was so good!

It's like one of those perfect fics that you don't come across often~lol

^_^ Well Ja'ne!
6/12/2004 c7 11Ishikawa Ran
::GLOMP:: Write another one... I have no life and this is all I read... random yaoi fics... wee...

-Ran Ishikawa