for Shadowed Tears

4/25/2004 c5 1Crimson Skye
Skye: Yeah, well tough luck finding her. She went invisible again. *mutters* Stupid freakin' staff. If Rain finds her, tell her to give me a call. I've got writers block.
Great chap. You kill him, you die! ^^
4/24/2004 c6 ochibi-chan10
Aw! So cute!
!
Love it! Please update soon!(=
4/22/2004 c5 Wizard
OH MY GOD! This is so good, I want another chapter now, no buts, just get it here, pronto!
4/22/2004 c4 Wizard
AH Raenef dead. . .interesting twist, can't wait to find out what happens next!
4/22/2004 c5 20IceraMyst
I can't believe you've only gotten 20 reviews! O.o This is a spectacular story, I like it a lot :) Good job.
4/22/2004 c5 Silverlie
YAY FOR NEW CHAP! I loved it...~sniff~ poor Eclipse, and Rae...I hope he wakes up. ~sniffs again~ Any whozzle, I'm in computer class right now so I'd better skidaddle and get some work done ^-^ great chapter! Can't wait for more! Laterishness!
4/22/2004 c5 33foxhiei
sad. it really is. eclipse should tell raenef his feelings soon. please don't kill raenef. kill chris off if you have to.
4/21/2004 c5 12Trickster Kitsune
You dedicated this chapter to me? o_o... Cool! ^_^ And this chapter was filled with what I love most. Angst, angst, angst, and a little spark of hope. And it made me cry. ^_^;; I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/20/2004 c4 20THElaughingUNIVERSE
HA HA! I'm back, ~sniff~ poor Rae, oh cruel world. Still loving this though, can't wait for the next chapter! Gots to go! Later!
4/20/2004 c3 THElaughingUNIVERSE
Awsome chapter! Loved it lots! Now i'm off to read chapter four, ttfn! ^-^
4/19/2004 c4 12Trickster Kitsune
You... Are very evil... Leaving a cliffhanger like that! I literally squeaked at the end... You must update... If not... I'll... uh... Get one of my muses after you! ^_~
4/19/2004 c4 ochibi-chan10
*Gasp* You better not have killed Raenef! Still like the story even though you hurt Raenef, but you had better make him get better soon! Update really soon!(:
4/19/2004 c4 1Crimson Skye
Skye: Right. Rube, go hide somewhere.
Ruby: Why?
Skye: Because Rain wants to kill you.
Ruby: *blinks twice* Rain wouldn't want to kill me! We're friends!
Skye: Sure . . Then because . . uh . . Rain wants to play hide-and-go-seek with you.
Kick ass chap, Rosey! Don't update, and your T.V. gets it . . MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!
4/19/2004 c3 Teh Rassy
Yay... different story! Meh, who doesn't love a story where there's a damsel in distress (or Raenef in this case) and then some good ass kicking. YES! ^-^ Continue I say... o.o it keeps me from becoming bored at school... eheh...
4/18/2004 c3 12Trickster Kitsune
O_O... Cliffhanger... Kinda. ^_~ I wanna see Eclipse get revenge! -evil laugh- ^_^
And this one part perfectly portrayed what the weather was like for me today:
"The sky was as black as night, the rolling clouds spread as far as they could see."
Storms are evil... But they work so well in stories. ^_^
Can't wait for the next chapter!
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »