FanFiction.Net
for Needle

3/6/2008 c1 28Mr-Mikul
I liked it. I know this thing is old but it's funny to read. And did Jenna scheme to have Felix and Sheba alone? *laughs* good stuff
12/20/2004 c1 Zelda the 7th Sage
hehehehehe! cough hack cough!

very very funny!

love the pairing too!

8/15/2004 c1 D
YAY LIGHTHOUSESHIPPING!
7/18/2004 c1 HIDING FROM CHLOE
Lolsies. And fluff. Fluff is good. All behold the power of the fluff- even if it's not my favorite pairing. Goodsies.
4/21/2004 c1 Griffinkhan
^^ That was... very interesting. Heh, I can sympathize with Felix... I've sown things to my jeans many times before. I didn't quite understand the ending dialogue with Picard and Jenna... were they saying they planned this somehow? Those last two lines seemed rather out of place. But, maybe it's just me. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this!
4/21/2004 c1 Akiko
Cute! I'm glad Kraden was gone, maybe we should make a little club. Writer's Against Evil Old Men That Talk Too Much! That'd be...WAEOMTM...maybe I should go think of a better acronym...::walks off muttering to herself::
4/20/2004 c1 9Nightmare-chan22
Not bad! I really liked it! Especially with the Picard off in the distance screaming... poor guy... do make another good story! I love your work! I know this may sound weird, but can you make a PicardxJenna fic for me? I love your romance stories. Please?
4/20/2004 c1 9Vestrwald
Nice. But where is Kraden?
4/20/2004 c1 MidnightEcho too lazy to sign in
Whee, that was funny ^_^ Good job.