for Butterfly Kisses

11/22/2015 c2 3One percent
I loved the flower scene, the misunderstading was too funny for words xD
I hope you get some inspiration and cotinue this story!
2/2/2005 c2 14Ananaka
I was kind of hoping for a Milly/Knives, but Maryl and Knives are cute too! Everybody puts Meryl and Vash together, not that they don't look good together, but poor Knives has no one! And in other fics Knives is way out of character, good job on that too! Sadly, I have no Trigun fic of my own, hope to some day! Good job! I'll be waiting!
2/2/2005 c1 Ananaka
I love how Vash just is like, "This is my brother Knives." So casually you know? It's cute! Sadly, I put this on my favorites list before I left a review, so I'll just go review the next brilliant chapter too to make up for it! I did find the way that the text is placed a bit hard to read, and it could be longer though, but other than that, GREAT!
5/23/2004 c2 Sensou No Megami
Ahahahahahahaha! That's awesome! I wonder how Vash will react when Meryl's Ol' boyfriend comes over for a "visit". ^_^ Great story so far! I wonder how Knives'll react? And I already feel sorry for Vash since he doesn't get Meryl in the end, oh well, I do like my share of K/M fics! Great, story, you gotta keep writing! Later days!
-Sunfire249
5/4/2004 c2 7CaptainMurphysMistress
Oh! Another cool fic from you! I love what you have from Knive's POV...the way it's written is really poetic...only free verse...lol That was sort of lost in the other character's verses...but that's fine, it seems more logical coming from Knives, since he's slightly disillusioned. ^.^ Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm loving this fic!
~love, peace, & vanilla pudding~
Captain Murphy's Mistress
5/3/2004 c2 Arika
WE!
YOU UPDATED!
That was pretty good chi!
Like a shoepuff!
I take knives away from you if you do not update your other fic soon!MUHUHUHUAHAHAHAHA!
(ahem)
Anyways that's all for now!
(poke) (poke) Hey...Hey doomy-chan?Are you alive? (doomy-chans body is nothing more than a corpsy now ...)(Poke) (poke)
Knives:"You know she's dead right?"
Debbie:"Oh...really well that makes sence.I was starting to wonder why she looked so pale and stuff.You wanna come with me?
Knives:"Sure"
Debbie:"Shouldn't we barry her?"
Knives:"Nah...nowing her she will probably dig up out of her grave anyways.
Debbie:"kk then,Bye doomy-chan!"
Hehehehe!
5/1/2004 c1 Arika
HEY DOOMY-CHAN!
um well I am here to tell ya to...
UPDATE YOUR FIC!
If your busy then it's okay chi.But most likely you are lazy like me(which I sometimes am)But the reason I haven't updated my fic is because I am having trouble writing my ideas out...It sucks like a moose.-_- Anyways do your best and try to update both this one and the other fic,kk?
4/22/2004 c1 Ana
oh please please please please let this be a Meryl/Knives fic. I beg of u. I really do like this fic so far. I hope that u wil continue and make the chapters long. ^.~
~Ana~
4/20/2004 c1 11Magnet-Rose
ARRGHGHGHGHG! MORE!
NED MORE!
want. need. ...
*crash*
...help i'm a magnet-rose and i cant get up...
Update Soon. REALLY SOON!
4/20/2004 c1 Pyroaoi
wait a minute, is this going to be a knives/meryl thing? if so...then thats great! i love reading that couple. and so far so good with the first chapter. you have to update soon. please.
4/20/2004 c1 3moonlit mage
^^! Knives/Meryl? E! ^^! I
4/20/2004 c1 Arika
Yeah It's all in KNives POV.hehehehe...Poor knives he was almost going to puke.(pats knives on the head)I can't wait for the next chapter.Make it longer too kk?Oh and update your other story!I will start to write the 13 chapter soon...maybe during the week or on friday to the weekends...(shrug)