FanFiction.Net
for the leather jacket gang

4/30/2006 c1 chicken1015
Hey. We're here to tell you that you've made many mistakes in grammar, spelling, and story plot… So here's a list of corrections we came up with that we've written as politely as we can without going too far...

1) Be consistent with your names. You use "Kouga" in the beginning, but it changed into "Koga" a few times.

2) Be consistent about your plot. Is this supposed to be about Kagome or about the gang? If you center the summary around her (which you did), then stick to that idea.

3) You have many run-on sentences like:

This is a gang story so here’s the background we are all in a gang called the leather jackets (I know its corny if you have suggestions please send it in a review) we are the badass group of the school and most of us have financial problems so we mostly live in the slums except for Kagome she was the innocent schoolgirl but then she joined us the party crashing maniacs some times we stay at her house cause her family is rich.
5/26/2005 c1 shippos-luv
DUDE... THAT WAS GREAT Call me lata alright. oh and bye the way.. WAFLE! LOL toc 2 ya 2nite
3/30/2005 c1 6KittyMay
umm..So yeah I read your story...I really don't want to offend you but...you should really try to write in non-chat format.

Like when Miroku says ''hey.''people have no heck of an idea HOW he said it.Was it a happy or an aggravated or a sarcastial kind of 'hey'?Please try to write in whole sentances.

Thanks for reviewing and I hope you'll keep on reading and reviewing!

May-chan ^.^
8/14/2004 c1 5Kodomonomizu
Write the second chapter honey! *pouts* pwease?
5/12/2004 c1 2The Mage Of Ice
CRANK OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER! I love this fic. After all, your a good firend, so all of my friend's fics rock.