for Memoirs of a Department Store Santa: Revelations

9/30/2009 c1 48Esperata
Aw! He must be the cutest little thing ever! And I love how he really wants a kitten. Egon truly does have a soft centre. Sweet as chocolate.
10/24/2007 c1 Flying Star ' not logged in
Great job! Perfectly in character for a young Egon. ^_^
12/28/2005 c1 16Wolfborg007
THat's a very cute story. I can definatly imagine that happening. YOu kept Egon in character, which is good, and I thouroghly enjoyed this story.
8/21/2005 c1 37Avalon.Roxy
Cute. I liked this. Egon as a little kid. Sounds very much like how he would've been at that age.
4/21/2005 c1 Stormyrose
Heehee. A little Egon. How cute! You caught his scientificness, and his little kid-ness. Good job.
11/15/2004 c1 lazy
i loved it! that was just the cutest thing i've ever read!
8/13/2004 c1 RGB Robbie
So... that's when Santa brought him Quark, huh? ;)

Lovely little story, dear. You've perfectly captured time, place, and character. Now, weren't we going to get more RGB Boys Christmas stories? ::poke poke::
5/4/2004 c1 Maikafuiniel Too Lazy To Log In
Aw!
4/22/2004 c1 16AiredaleLady
That was absolutely adorable. It is not always easy to shrink the characters down into young children-especially someone so "adultish" as Egon-but you did an excellent job of portraying him with a mixture of scientific intelligence and childhood innocense. I would love to see someone illustrate this-I had a really adorable picture in my mind of an 8 year old Egon. Please don't leave us in suspense like this-I was so disappointed when I saw that there was only one chapter to this thing! CONTINUE! PLEASE!
4/22/2004 c1 Heather
This story was too adorable for words, Egon misses his kitten!