for Play It All Night Long

2/19/2007 c1 Ceaka
I love it it so cool ,, no it was more than wonderful write more like this one ^^
7/18/2006 c1 13Applecake
I've never heard this song before, but the lyrics were very well constructed. ^_^ It has lots of feelings. This fic was really well merged. And I mean VERY well!

Love it. ^_^

~Apple-chan~
6/30/2005 c1 ComepletelyScrewedSomething
Cool, dude that was awesome! *peace sign* I give this a 10 out of 10, dude! 8-)
2/2/2005 c1 3Fedora Noir
Remember me, Sword Master? The first Bandit Keith/Serenity fic I've ever seen, and since it's written by you, spectacular. Keep your eyes on the Teen Titans forum, and you'll catch a glimsp of a blast from the past...
8/25/2004 c1 Sapphire2008
this is great i love that song to

keep up the great work jeff
4/26/2004 c1 84DJ Rodriguez
Not bad, not bad at all. Pairing is very orignal, and it goes along with music and song. So, good work, Jeff!
Keep it up!
4/25/2004 c1 elvenrarehunter
This is really good. I attempted a song fic but I don't think its any good. Its a Tea one I really don't like her. Anyway. Love the story.
ERH
4/25/2004 c1 Meg it's me
I've never heard the song but I like it anyway! Now I feel bad for Keith, and I used to hate his guts. Good way of portraying emoiton, it seemed real, like soemthing you could actually walk into a bar and find. Very good fic, one of your best. (note that it was stated "one of" meaning there's many other "bests")