FanFiction.Net
for Baker Street Irregulars

7/20/2004 c4 6tender.glassy.romance
I was strolling in the bookstore and saw a book called "the baker street regulars" and i instantly thought of this story. Just a little tidbit. I enjoy this story b/c it has a different tone. Don't lose that, because it really sets the story apart.
7/20/2004 c4 Gohan00
very very good please update soon
7/20/2004 c4 7Jistone
the holy grail? i'm not sure i understand the full importance of it, but i guess i will find out. isn't the holy grail have something to do with the true king of england or something? or is it another artifact that i am refuring to?
7/8/2004 c1 4DeLiRiOuS aka CAPTAIN obvious
Hmm. I liked it. I thought it was original and captivating. keep it up.
7/3/2004 c3 7Jistone
excellent rescue i would never have thought of something like that. so, what's going to happen now? oh well, i guess i will have to wait for the next chapter. post soon please.
7/3/2004 c2 Jistone
oh, this story makes me want to cry. cry, and rage, and scream at the injustice of it all. i can't believe people would actually think that he did something like that, but then again they always turn on him at the slitest things, so i should not be surprised.
6/27/2004 c3 Chad Simmons
Love your story always like wrongfully jailed Harry stories please update soon

Have a good day

Chad Simmons
6/22/2004 c2 Giles
Please keep this story going I love it. Here's looking forward to seeing Harry and the gang finding out the truth and kicking Voldermort' and Fudge's buts!
6/20/2004 c3 Charity
Wow, I really like your story it's cool. Please do not give up on it and PLEASE UPDATE! I'm not really good at reviewing but i hope you continue with this fic.

~Charity~
6/18/2004 c1 3infiniteternity
Sorry I just wanted to recommend you
6/17/2004 c3 Fabled Phoenix
This is brilliant! Did harry finish that book? What going to happen next?
6/17/2004 c3 infiniteternity
How cool was that. Sorry I seem to in a loss for words. Amazing story so far, and I wonder why you haven't updated! PLease do update soon, its interesting and edeveloping very well.

Update and see ya...
6/15/2004 c3 1Green Loontern
Some how, from the story name, I think this story gonna involve Sherlock Holmes in some vague way.
6/13/2004 c3 padfoots twin
i think the story is really good so far keep it up
246 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »