FanFiction.Net
for Baker Street Irregulars

7/4/2013 c5 lisa.francis.96780
It was good while it lasted.
Condolences.
5/7/2013 c5 Dea95
Good evening Kneazle,

I just wanted to thank you for an entertaining story. And I wanted to pass along my condolences for the loss of your friend. Please remember that the story was his as well and so long as it remains to be read, we are all blessed to have met at least a small portion of him.

5/3/2013 c1 PaulBlay
One word. Veritaserum.
4/24/2013 c5 Brenden
goodwork
3/25/2013 c5 Guest
cute very cute
3/26/2013 c3 Random number generator
I dislike so easy removal of Dementors.
10/23/2012 c5 Guest
This can be a very good story, but its not finished. This should be mark as abandon. What a waste of my time...
7/24/2012 c1 SirKaid
Why didn't he ask for Veritaserum? If it was before Sirius's death I could see it, but at this point the only secret he has left is the Prophesy. Since he knows Voldemort can break in and out of Azkaban, keeping that secret is just writing his own execution notice.

He might not have been able to get it for whatever reason - corruption, the potion not being stored because wizards are idiots, prisoners not being allowed to ask for the truth potion because magical society is evil - but he should at least ask.
6/28/2012 c1 3Spanish Surprise
Really love this story and I hope that one day you can find it in you to continue it. Stay encouraged :)
6/7/2012 c1 7jabarber69
Hey harry why not just declare blood fued on the dumbydork family for being idiots and stupid idiots at that...HEY YOU IDIOTS EVER FUCKING HEARD OF POLYJUICE! or better yet glamour charm!
5/24/2012 c1 31529
A pretty good beginning, but there are a few points here... first of all, Dumbledore can read minds, and there is this thing called veritaserum, unless he was framed purposely by the Order you would think that Dumbledore would have learned from the Sirius incident...

Another thing, Harry seemed to emotional (in a teary way) in this chapter. In canon, Harry was extremely angry at the world at this point, basically he was so angry that other emotions were not able to break through...

Anyway, good start.
5/18/2012 c5 mworth1019
what? What happens next?
4/26/2012 c5 2ranma hibiki
you have my condolences =(

it's always sad to hear when a family member, or even a good friend passes away

take care and try to live happy, friends always want to see you smile right?
4/25/2012 c5 11FlyingLovegood123
I really, really loved this story. I think it's funny you put them on Baker street. I'd say update soon, but I can completly understand your reasons for stopping and I just want to say I wish you all the best. Thank you for writing as much as you did.

FlyingLovegood123
4/23/2012 c5 2SylarTookMyPower
Oh, my god. That is terrible. I'm... Not going to say I'm sorry, or tell you that I understand, because I honestly don't. I've never had anyone close to me die, and for that I thank whatever being is up there. I can, however, tell you that I'm sorry for your loss. I can only hope that it gets better with time.

Fantastic story, and you are a fantastic writer. I wish you luck for any future endeavors.
245 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »