FanFiction.Net
for Baker Street Irregulars

3/20/2010 c4 7Kira Kyuu
Dude. . . . I love this so far. . . Update please! (Even if it is unlikely!)
2/4/2010 c4 99997777733
Good story, I like the idea a lot ^^
2/2/2010 c4 3echomoon
oh!@! please update! pleases!
9/2/2009 c4 Cassandra30
Excellent! What fun! Looking forward to reading more of this story someday!
9/2/2009 c3 Cassandra30
Superb! Good action sequence!
9/2/2009 c2 Cassandra30
Excellent! I like it!
9/2/2009 c1 Cassandra30
Actually Dumbledore can read minds. It is called Legilimency and he is a master of it. Harry was not questioned under veritaserum nor did his wand have Priori Cantatum preformed on it. In short the same mistakes they made with Sirius.
7/17/2009 c4 10RandomDream
It's kind of disappointing that you haven't updated this in years, because it has been brilliant! :) :) I hope you update this. I love the pairing too. Yum. :)

Thanks.
5/23/2009 c4 Shadow65
please update soon
5/4/2009 c4 Arthisa
are you considering continuing this story? It's amazing! You make the most cliche plot completely new and so interesting! I just hope you can keep writing, you have so much amazing HP stuff up there! Good luck!
4/23/2009 c4 Cateagle
Well, now, that's quite the relic to go after; though I rather doubt it'll do either Tom or Dumbles any good. Still, 'twould be quite fitting if Harry, Hermione, and their team got to it first and absconded with it, preferably leaving an deadly fake in its place. This has the makings of becoming an interesting four-cornered conflict with one side playing against all the others while the other three swap and change their alliances.
2/1/2009 c4 15mrmistoffelees
Excellent story. If you need a beta for this or any other story, let me know.
10/16/2008 c4 Fick Chick
You described Ginny as petite in this chapter, but in an earlier one, you said she was tall like several of her brothers.
1/24/2008 c1 3Milarqui
If you had, at least, tried the only true couples in Harry Potter, I would keep reading this, but pairing Harry with Hermione is a huge mistake as well as something disgusting (Hermione is Harry's sort-of-a-sister, for heaven's sake!)
11/29/2007 c1 8Shimo Ino
Can't read minds hun? Ah well! It looks really good anyway!
246 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »