for All Tied Up

11/25/2016 c2 FandomGirl07
Nicely written!
7/12/2014 c2 188Hannah Lynn McDonald
Yeah, definitely preferred the rewrite. Not as much spoilers either...

But a well written story-thanks!
7/12/2014 c1 Hannah Lynn McDonald
Yeah...that was a little bit too close. Just a little.
5/11/2013 c1 2TVRacer
I was thrilled to see the revision to this story! I like the more serious nature of this, although the adult humor is a welcome break from what was otherwise a very tense moment.
5/10/2013 c1 Kim Borowiak
I've read both stories now and I like the updated one best. I enjoyed the banter between Hannibal and Face as Hannibal gets him in another mess again.
5/10/2013 c1 20Facelove
I really like this story.
Chapter one is better. The second was still a funny end.
And I love when the face is in danger ;)
5/9/2013 c1 lunaz
Did enjoy reading the story and like the new version better then the old. Thank you.
5/9/2013 c2 37HowlingMary79
I think you're right! The re-edited version is more complete and detailed, I think it's better than the original one.
Anyway, I think you did good posting both the new and the old version.

Thank you!
8/19/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
I love when face is the one in trouble.

The ending was so funny.
8/9/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Shakes head with a grin. I liked it but I am not so sure about the ending. The whole beginning was nice and tying it back to Garber in the series was cool too but the ending just didn't match the tone that was set at the beginning. I know that I am not saying this right and I am sorry about that. What I mean is the part where Hannibal and Murdock are talking at the end and Hannibals' thoughts about how the show ends and how they are safe until after Stockwell . . . I guess I just wasn't expecting it after the tense moments in the beginning. It just seemed out of place to me. but shrugs. no big deal.
2/14/2006 c1 204SivanShemesh
Poor Face, always been the one that tortured.

Thank you for writing it, i enjoyed reading it.

Sivan Shemesh
1/13/2005 c1 Lissewen
THat was cute! Umm...why the nc-17 rating? Uh, that kinda confused me. Liked the fic, but the rating threw me.
8/27/2003 c1 6NSW
hehehe, this is good! i love the ending!
3/10/2003 c1 35The Confused One
This fic is ADORABLE! LOL I loved it! :) You definitely need to keep writing TAT fan fic! :)
9/27/2000 c1 kamakazi