for I'll Never Hate You

11/27/2014 c2 Rayanna Kaydence
cool fan fic!
8/1/2013 c2 Adapooda
Oh my god! I love this! The end was... it was.. I don't know! :D Amazing! 3 I just love it!
8/20/2010 c2 8catki19
HOW DARE YOU! you wrote an awsome fanfic AND got an awsome song stuck in my head without trying. I worship you
5/26/2010 c2 savannahammingaakakitsunekichi
loved it i might be ur biddest fan =3
5/14/2010 c2 tashii
'And that's all he wanted to see.' Nice way to end the story. I'm so glad you didn't make Draco die. I'm a huge Draco Harry shipper and I get angry if anyone makes either Harry or Draco die dammit!
2/21/2010 c2 Rose
You made me cry! Seriously, tears are streaming down my face:p

good job, i love it!
12/5/2006 c2 19Liveforthemoments
Oh... T_T... Wow, this is totally, completely amazing... The emotions somehow feel real. Well done
11/3/2006 c2 6thrnbrooke
Oh how wonderful!
10/16/2006 c2 mickXfan
omygosh! i really love your short fics y'know? angsty and dark this one is. loved how you managed to make everything better in the end with a simple kiss. ha! i can imagine the look on ron's face too! not a potential romantic, that guy.
1/13/2006 c2 NoNeedAnymore11
that was so sweet and adorable at the same time! Great job!
3/24/2005 c2 Muavi-teri 2 lzy 2 sign in
T_T that Was great I loved it! gha... Happy endings... Gha all the Fing angst... made my night.

the M-t
1/11/2005 c2 7mintaminta
Cutesy, and angsty! Like the idea of them just BEING in love... quite nice. The styles a bit off, but for a 2 chap fic, not too shabby! GJ
12/3/2004 c2 Inertia321
You're awesome!
8/27/2004 c1 Sini
I loved the story...hated the end...I agree with the one who said you should write a sequal...please do!
7/30/2004 c2 3sweetytweety
oh! for a second i thought that he was gonna die...you have NO idea how happy i am now that he's alive =) GOOD JOB!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »