FanFiction.Net
for Nothing is really what it seems

1/7/2016 c11 3Stardust and Lullabies
Hi just so you know there's nothing in this chapter :(
7/2/2011 c17 JustaBitBored
Wow... Just frickin wow.

POOR MINERVA!
7/5/2009 c3 Order in the Chaos
Might be evil of me but evil Albus-Much cooler!
12/19/2006 c8 19minniequill
I really like this fic - it seems a shame to have stopped it when you were really getting on a roll. Update soon (pretty please)
4/25/2005 c17 14Palanfanaiel
Yay! Truly a sad ending, but I liked it. Marvellous cruel story, I loved it! Keep it coming, bye for now =)

Pal
1/14/2005 c17 Intelligent Witch
okay nto really sure what to think about this

i'm not too sure i like the ending, realistic though it is

i guess i would be happier if he hadn't said he would try to change, i just dont like that part

anyhow i liked the rest fo the story so maybe its just me that has the problem

1/4/2005 c17 111Hogwarts Duo
Oh how incredibly sad for Minerva! I can't believe Alastor just killed him without so much as a word from Minerva. But perhaps they did get some sort of happy ending in her quiet hours! Excellent fic ladies...well done!
12/23/2004 c16 18Intelligent Witch
OH MY GOD

this is like wow

oh i cant wait for the next chapter and i just bet you it will come while i'm on holidays

oh my god

poor minerva

she should have known he wouldn't die

jesus christ

i take back my merry christmas, you may have it back once i see the next chapter

;-) just kidding

12/23/2004 c15 Intelligent Witch
this is such a cool story, i reaqlly do love it

merry christmas

12/23/2004 c16 61Nerweniel
Aw... aw aw aw... *sniff*... couldn't she just become evil as well *grin*... ok perhaps not, but still this is sad. Poor Min, though! Update soon!
12/14/2004 c14 111Hogwarts Duo
Oh wow..a minister. In any other story that would be a happy occasion but in this case, it's very sad..sniff sniff. Poor Min...
12/14/2004 c14 TabbyKit
Woah... O.O Well written, even though Albus is a little more crazy than I ever thought he could be. Poor Minerva
12/13/2004 c13 Intelligent Witch 1
i should really read chapters int he right order

andyway this is a great story, i love it and albsu int hat chapter was wow

12/13/2004 c14 Intelligent Witch 1
wow

i seriously love this story

i mean all the stuff thats happening isnt something u would ormally read for admm but this is so intriguing

i love it

11/18/2004 c12 Hogwarts Duo
Oh whatever happened to my lovely Albus who would die rather than harm Minerva or cause her any pain? Now he's just turn plain evil and it's so sad to read how he's treating his love and his friends...sobs! But another great chapter by you and I wanna read what's happening next so hurry!
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »