FanFiction.Net
for the Man the Myth

4/17/2008 c1 11riane
Gabby - you are sheer, unadulterated genius! Love, love how you've snarkily put together this piece about our favourite British spy. *swoon*
12/4/2004 c1 22monanotlisa
Smart, sharp, and original-

you know, I get the impression of an Asian man, an old if mild enemy, captured to be assassinated by Sark...but that may just be me. Thanks for writing.
8/5/2004 c1 anna
hot damn! what was this? was it a bullet? was it a snake? no... it was one mean little killer of a short story!
5/7/2004 c1 112The Grynne
A little chaotic. But nicely done.
5/7/2004 c1 5freckledshoulders
I don't know why-it's just so short and simple!-but I love this fic. Maybe *because* it's so short that it's so enjoyable.
Nice and clean-cut. It just adds to the theme of Sark.
5/4/2004 c1 xen
excellent work... i'm not sure what this says about me, but this piece really made me smile... :D
5/2/2004 c1 29Bellatrix Black
Is it wrong that I found this ficlet incredibly intriguing, despite it's short length? I've got to congratulation you on creating such a dark atmosphere in such few words, and ending it beautifully.
/How considerate of Mr. Sark- now you can more thoroughly examine what was your kneecap./
One of the best lines, overall!
5/1/2004 c1 4the third lion
You know, my English teacher once told me "Repetition is a bad thing". And like any mildly rebellious student, I've been keeping an eye out for exceptions.
This is the best one I've ever seen.
I could say that you're a fantastic writer who deserves to be showered with praise and adoration on a daily basis, but you've already proved that so solidly that for me to say it would be redundant. I could also say that your characterization of Mr. Sark was flawless, but that's already evident. I'm sorely tempted to tell you that this is one of the five best fanfics involving Mr. Sark as a major character in existence, but anybody who reads this will invariably tell you the same, so I won't.
What I will say is that this was, as always, simply and purely a pleasure to read. Thank you very, very much.
Vaillance
5/1/2004 c1 Terra
Gabby, my love for you knows no bounds. That is all.
5/1/2004 c1 4Fanatic482
I think the most shiver-inducing part of this story is the great emphasis put on the "Mr" part of his name... ever the gentleman, ever proper... and then he kills you. Just... wow...