for Caprica Ascendant

10/23/2020 c1 11Knight Vigilant Koren
I first red this when I was 18, and I have to say, It's as good as I remember! 3
3/3/2020 c1 erik
A great what if they were lucky and competent.
1/31/2020 c2 orionastro
amazing story so far please continue and them sending a Fleet , to Find Earth .and colonize more Solar Systems
11/14/2018 c2 5Kent Rigel
Marvin the depressed Centurion was such a beautiful cameo that I almost laughed myself sick... thank you very much, lol.
1/11/2018 c2 edenson65
THIs was great!
11/23/2016 c2 2Shadowmaster91
Hello... funny story...
10/5/2015 c2 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
6/25/2014 c2 5Don-Jam
Given the cycle of time Marvin would keep popping up over and over and over again.
1/3/2012 c2 jedi-princess
OMG! Call me Marvin. oh god, I just wet myself. Bless "Hitch-hikers Guide! That series frakkin rocks! HAHA on the Cylons

OH please add more, this was great, can't believe I never read this before. Rock On!
1/2/2011 c2 32Jonn Wood
I'd like to think Baltar somehow got a copy of the Hitchhiker's guide. Through paradox. Or there were some resonations with Douglas Adams' mind, millenia in the future.
8/26/2010 c2 9The Breeze
Ah, but we know Marvin survived somehow!

Great story.
8/16/2010 c2 1axel100
Another great what if story. Forewarned is forearmed and you've made that point nicely. So what Cyolon 3 turned out to be a woman of that the models excluding the final 5 only included 7. Best story since BSG since Reunions are a Bitch.
9/23/2008 c2 madbrad
Marvin. Hee. You do enjoy dragging in stuff from all over, don't you?

I'd love to think that mankind was on the ball and able to stop the Cylons in their tracks, but the reversal of just Baltar's personality for starters is hard to swallow. And how did the Colonials 'paralyse' the Cylon fleet, make them so helpless and ripe for the slaughter at the end of chapter 1?

Oh well, it was still an enjoyable notion, thanks for the story!
4/13/2008 c2 Nyos