for Gravity

7/30/2014 c4 Guest
UPDATE
1/23/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
8/20/2008 c4 13borg rabbit
Really a shame that this sweet fic seems dead.
8/20/2008 c1 borg rabbit
This is so sweet, and such a wonderful way to have Ranma get both Akane and Nabiki. Keep it up, somehow.

Wes
8/24/2006 c4 2GeorgeTobor
I AM NOT SICK OF RANMA/SAILORMOON CROSSOVERS! I like them and this is a new idea as far a I can tell. The story is not boring and the first three chapters told only one side of it. There is more than enough chaos in the original manga, besides you did say Ranma would keep his curse right? I think the fact that Nabiki will be the only person who Ranma can tell all to will ensure that romance will bloom between them. You could gloss over the early childhood years in only a chapter or two. Then the save the world story could kick in. I see Ranma learning both Art(say sculpting using vaccum blades) and Martial Arts. He could save Nabiki from some bullies at school. Maybe his curse has been altered so the temperature he needs to change back will be close to boiling.(Hotter than any water you could get from a hot water faucet anyway.) This would force him to spend much more time in girl-form. Where has he been reborn? America, England, Austraila, somewhere else? Without Genma I see Ranma doing much better in school and just growing into a smarter/better person. Does Nabiki live next door? That would make it easy as the two mother could babysit for each other thus letting the couple grow up together. I cannot guess much more without knowing your story outline. My email is p e r f e c t p a u l a AT m y w a y DOT c o m
12/21/2005 c4 Martrex
Great story, and i loved the strange dual souls! Looking forward to see the futures of Ranma (both of 'em), Nabiki and Akane. And what will occur in the future.

Lookinh forward to more!
5/16/2005 c4 1Bobboky
excellent, here is hoping for more
3/17/2005 c4 1Rubel
Neat. I hope to see more. Good foreshadowing, keeps me on the edge of my seat. So what ended up happening to Ukyo?
9/12/2004 c4 2Taiki
Cute. Very cute at the end. More please and soon! later!
9/11/2004 c4 Raisins
"in honor of one of her favorite anime characters"

Does that mean that baby Ranma and Nabiki are in an alternate world that has a Ranma 1/2 manga/anime?
9/11/2004 c4 3glazedlookineyes101
Great Chapter! I've been waiting a long time to see what you're going to do with Ranma and Nabiki. Please update soon!
9/10/2004 c4 Jerry Unipeg
Very good chapter!
9/9/2004 c3 Tai Khan
While it's interesting, and informative, as well as a bit confusing... I get the impression that writing this side-story is what has thrown you off from your original story idea.

I saw this occur with another fic, can't recall it's title at the moment, but it started well and garnered considerable interest from the readers, but... the writer did an omake for it, then extended the omake, and then added more... the original story was apparently forgotten (a great loss to the readers as it has yet to be continued).

Perhaps, if you were to start at the beginning once more, and reserved any ideas for side-stories until after the main story is completed you would find it easier to maintain your focus.
9/4/2004 c3 4TopQuark