for Please Don't Leave Me

4/6/2019 c1 Guest
I'm angrily eating my cantaloupe because I can't cry where I am, I think I just broke my fork, and yes this was unnecessarily painful to read, but I love it, I'm a horrible person, gods...meh
9/6/2015 c1 3Meega-Nala-Kweesta
OHMYGOD THAT WAS UNNECESSARILY PAINFUL ;n;

I'm never going to recover from that, dude. You've hurt me. In a good way, but still... T-T
4/26/2015 c1 Han
I cried
9/1/2013 c1 27Hermione Is My Role Model
JEEEEEEEEZZZ, WHAT IS IT WITH U PPL, HARRY AND DRACO ARE NOT GAY OR IN LOVE! GET IT THRU UR THICK SKULLS!
5/6/2013 c1 Moi
OMG! I freakin cried! I have this, like, mental movie of Draco lying down next to Harry's body and entwining their fingers before picking up his wand and killing himself and for fuck sake's (scuze mah french) it's just making me cry harder!
8/9/2010 c1 DmHp fan
awww tears pricked my eyes it was so sad
3/11/2010 c1 Mr.Teflon
It wasn't that sad, my arse! You've made me wet my pillow... :'( *still sniffing
6/3/2009 c1 2Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
Made my eyes prickle. Not as emotional as some fics, lol.
5/2/2007 c1 Fishheads
4/27/2007 c1 9KaiPhoenix
i loved it...it was very bittersweet...it made me smile through my tears
11/3/2006 c1 6thrnbrooke
Oh that was heartbreaking!
6/12/2006 c1 Lauren
i cried! i never cry at book/fanfics(with a few exceptions)but i cried at this one!i was going to write a review on pure aswell but then i thought i might as well read all of them.

Ne hu it was beautiful.loved them ALL!and i dont know why u said some chapters of Pure were bad because all of them were excellent.

any way i just wanted you to know that i loved it and i hope u update soon

Lauren
1/13/2006 c1 NoNeedAnymore11
Wasn't that sad are you kidding me? that was very sad! I'm tearing up right now! lol! that was so sad, i felt so bad for Draco! fantastic story!
5/27/2005 c1 Dugleik
im crying, not that sad? yea right
3/18/2005 c1 look right through me
OMG! ::runs off sobbing hysterically:: that was so SAD! ='(

but it was *really* good. but, oh man.. he can't die! harry and draco belong together! gah! lol.

and by the way.. when do you intend on updating "pure"? ;) hehe.

again, kudos on the brilliant story, even if i wanted to cry buckets. lol. take care!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »