FanFiction.Net
for He is spoilt for choice

2/29/2012 c4 bostafu
Yees Yugi fight! You can do it! I'm glad he's finally taking action!
2/29/2012 c3 bostafu
OMG does Kaiba really want Yami! OMG. Wow so exciting. And at the same time nooo! Poor Yugi! I was already worried he's gonna have a hard time winning Yami but now gah! And the prideshippings I've read with Yugi breaking his little heart makes me sad at seeing the possible chance of that happening. Uwuu I want my puzzleshipping *sniff*.
8/3/2011 c4 3andysanime
Good job so far.
8/1/2009 c1 YamixYugi 4ever
plez hurry up and update! so far i think his is my favorite story in !
1/26/2009 c4 2Serena6686
it was a good chapter
2/10/2008 c4 cheetahkit
continue it! does yugi win yami's heart or wat?
10/20/2007 c4 gamer260
please update
7/13/2007 c4 ZombieBlinky
Aw man... Well at least Kaiba's gone now. YEAH! Yugi, ask for advice to get Yami to fall for you! Like make him drop down to hell, that's how far he'll fall! :D
7/13/2007 c3 ZombieBlinky
NO! BAD KAIBA! BAD! *squirts him with water* DOWN BOY! Yami's for YUGI! *says it slowly* Yu~Gi! :O Don't tell me Yami likes him though... PLEASE don't say it!
7/13/2007 c2 ZombieBlinky
That was great once again. Hm, I'm going to have to start coming up with better ways to introduce a review. Aw, Those two are so cute together, it's not fair for them to match up so well!
7/13/2007 c1 ZombieBlinky
I loved! It was so funny!

'After all, what girl could resist a guy, who was walking around with the title ‘King of Games’ in a hot leather outfit?'

XD! Amen to that! I busted a gut laughing at the sheer hilarity!
1/15/2006 c4 HOPPY-SAN2345
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
12/26/2005 c4 7kingleby
bless yugi, getting all jealous. yami all sick is so cute! ^_^
9/6/2005 c4 yamislight5000
i thought yami was the possesive one... oh well. i hope yugi can win yami's heart and not seto. keep up the good work.

please update soon
6/29/2005 c4 15YamiHaruko
Aw! So cute! Let's see how lil Yugi will confess his adoring love to Yami.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »