FanFiction.Net

10/18/2006 c6 AsiaGirl
GOOD NEED TO MAKE LONGER

LUV YA JESSA /ICEQWEEN/
6/19/2005 c6 13TheKuraning
Nice. I bet Snivellus is back in the U.K. That'd be funny to see them have to figure out how to get back on their own.

Sirius: sigh... It'd e hard but we'd com through eventually.
6/7/2005 c5 Hermione
omg i am crying i was laughing so hard *wipes at tears*
1/22/2005 c1 Lil' Padfoot
Hey LM love the Logan Cale comment. Hey at least think of having the Diagon Alley in Galt. Joey is a friend of mine and the story would be cool. I can see it now, "Daigon Alley suddenly shows up in the middle os Galt".
1/16/2005 c3 Joey Willhite
Make the diagon alley place in Galt California
10/8/2004 c3 9Chimalmaht
Wow, it's been awhile since I've heard from you guys. Sevvy! What a great name for him. I liked how Sirius was always trying to be the center of attention. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
5/13/2004 c1 cettie8
Cliffhanger! I like it so far. That was a great way to get Lily into the story by the way. And I still don't know a better title, but I'll think. You've got till tomorrow for the 2 days. Hope you find the time to update!
5/12/2004 c1 The Cabbage
Great start so far. I wounder how Harry and co. would react to seeing a young James , Remus, Sirius, Peter (grr..), and a Lily. You better update tommorrow cuz I can't wait what happens next!
5/12/2004 c1 1Celesta Malfoy
please hurry i want to read the rest very good
5/12/2004 c1 2popppincorn
funny, write fast. :)
5/12/2004 c1 6Skyphoenix
This seems like a very good story so far. Where else to get transported somewhere in time and space by total accedent but potions?
I will follow up! Uptate SOON! :)