for A Place Where I Belong

6/1 c10 Crypt
Really enjoyed this story, although I would’ve liked to hear more about what happened after Harry left.
5/25 c10 Bele
beautiful. I love SG-1, Daniel Jackson is an brilliant inspiration. Him in a cross over with HP, fuck yeah! And it is so Danieland Harryto save Moony. thank you very much for sharing this amazing story with us!
5/19 c10 Guest
Fuck yeah! That ending, wow. If you're still reading reviews after all this time, you did a great job writing this.
4/30 c10 PappyOldGuy
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
4/8 c10 WhiteEagle1985
A very interesting story this was to read!
2/6 c5 Guest
Do we assume the HP and Tom riddle of this world have no magic? Is there magic here? (i guess we'll find out eventually).
12/1/2020 c10 Ann Jinn
I love this story.
11/30/2020 c10 1Renazuki
That was a really good read. I like the change for Harry into the SG-1 universe. I've only watched the movie and not the show(s).

well done!
10/6/2020 c10 8leahk80
Nicely done!
7/16/2020 c10 1kittyranma
Interesting
6/6/2020 c10 HoneyBear84
Loved it
6/4/2020 c10 Rebatrek
Good story line and fast paced , just the way I like it. Thank you for sharing.
4/6/2020 c10 8gabzep
Awe!
3/29/2020 c10 2Lordlexx
I'm glad I didn't actually read this story and just skimmed it. I'm not saying its bad.. just that there was no point other than to bash characters. At least that's what I got out of it.
3/29/2020 c2 Lordlexx
Ugh... I hate it when authors change Hermione's character so much. The only time she was remotely disloyal was 3 year with the broom and before 5th year with the lack of contact with Harry. Both times she genuinely thought she was acting for his safety. The broom WAS from Sirius so she wasn't wrong on that account, and she wasn't wrong to be worried with the information she had. The summer before 5th year she was practicly abducted from her home "for her own safety" so she wouldn't have gotten a chance to use mundane ways of contacting Harry.

In this story she 'wasn't trying to defend him'... Exactly how do you expect a muggleborn to try and go against the ministry and newpaper head on? I mean, some were all for killing Harry to keep him silent and he is the BWL... I really don't think people would think twice about silencing her. Even if she wanted to go the route of wanting to belive that Dumbledore had Harry's best interests in mind and had done some strange ways of showing it rather than believing that he has malicious intentions towards Harry, then all Harry would need is evidence that regardless of his intentions, the end result does not end in Harry's favor. She is a creature of logic. She would support him, hell she'd probably try and go with him just to keep him out of trouble. If you didn't want her to go, then there were plenty of ways to have her not rather than change her character.
565 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »