for Heartache of the Soul

8/13/2006 c3 ShadowFire2
Oh...UPDATE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

I really want to see what happens. I'll review this story every time you update it, just PLEASE update!
7/27/2006 c3 9CoyoteWolf
Oh no! What have you done Riddle?

Write on!
3/6/2005 c1 1Megahope
Hey QT I was wondering this site and thought i would look for you! You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find you! Anyways i havent gotten to read the story yet man you have written a lot since i last checked! Anyways you should check out my new story i decided i will give fanfic another chance. so you should check it out!

xoxo -Mega aka Triowyn
2/7/2005 c2 9CoyoteWolf
Why do i still feel sorry for Tom? He's a murderer now...but i just can't help it. Tom Riddle is a highly complex character.
2/6/2005 c2 3Moon Kitten Koneko-chan
That's SO sad! :blinks: Okay writting a review while talking to you on the phone, not my brightest idea ever. Anyway, :starts laughing: okay, you're going to be the death of me. Oh, Star Wars quote! W00T! Er, anyway, I like _Very_ much, can't wait for your next chapter! Want more so-on!

Ja Ne

Moon Kitten, Koneko-Chan
5/28/2004 c1 9CoyoteWolf
What happens next? I love Tom Riddle stories. This seems good so far. I like how it ties right into the Chamber of Secrets.

*Moony*
5/27/2004 c1 3Moon Kitten Koneko-chan
Great chapter Sora-Chan! Can't wait for the next one!

Ja Ne

Moon Kitten, Koneko-Chan
5/16/2004 c1 Derek Young
very nice, an interesting indepth view on the inner pain and tourcher of Tom Riddle quite intriguing, excellently done.