for The Griffin and the Fox

7/21/2018 c3 Asia Rahman
This is amazing! Its exactly like I imagined! I only wish everyone could come to Hogwarts. Especially Kakashi, all the 9 Rockies and everyone in guy's team, and Gara's team from the sand as well. As a writer, it makes sense why you left some of them behind. You are excellent at painting the imagery. You got a real talent for writing! I look forward to reading more of your work.
7/18/2018 c1 7ShaiGar
could do with spacing. this is online, not a book.
4/15/2016 c3 13troyguffey
Naruto is doing the multiply and scatter wrong. He should pop out a lot of Shadow Clones, then, quickly as possible, Henge into someone who doesn't look at all like him, and better yet, like an average person of the vicinity.

Naruto and Hermione should have vanished when the clones were busy removing the aurors from their brooms.

Naruto is the #1 **most surpising** ninja, not #1 generally.
2/6/2015 c1 26jeanette9a
just to say it; when he asked who? i was amused by the thought of him saying; you know who.
8/11/2010 c10 NH4
Bit of a small chapter, but I don't mind. The other chapters were long and filled with content! I'm loving this story, the way you bring all of the characters together, with their unique personalities. Keep up the good work! You're a pretty good writer, and I like reading your story!
3/21/2010 c10 19niver
I'm greatly enjoying this story. Too bad it will probably never be updated again.
9/11/2009 c10 steve v
great job so far and I really hope that you continue writing the story as it is one of if not the best naruto harry potter crossover's I have ever read.

Steve V
7/15/2009 c4 2Nevany
I just love how you keep the characters IC while putting them through an AU.

The interactions between each other are wonderful and some of the dialogues just get me laughing so hard xD

“...Sister?” Jiraiya asked, directing a suspicious glance toward Naruto. “Where’d you get a sister? Is she pretty?”

“Pervert!” Naruto accused.

“Guilty.” Jiraiya countered.

Honestly, brilliant ^^

It's hard to find decent x-overs between these two universes, so thanks for that.
4/17/2009 c4 kiki
wow, naruto making enemies (didn't think i'd see that happen anytime soon)! such language, you'd think they're all doing their best to be disrespectful and attack everthing in sight. surprising too how hermione got some explanation, main chara or not it's none of her business who they are...
4/17/2009 c3 kiki
blah, you have some random grudge against Percy?

gota say at this point in the plot there is a lot of random chance encounters, conveniently showing the 'enemies' in a bad light and meeting potential allies...perhaps a little rushed to introduce everything & keep track or everyone at the same time.
2/12/2009 c10 BloodyWings66
Thjis story is hilarious! but... are you ever going to update again or does it end here?
10/7/2008 c10 zeppelin13
Please update! This is a really original take on the terribly overdone Hp/Naruto crossover. I thought it was a bit weird how you got rid of Sasuke and Naruto like that (it feels like they don't exist) but I really like the whole Naruko thing. Please continue!
8/18/2008 c10 30Shashuko the Paisley Maiden
Okay, this story is genuinely interesting- I enjoy reading this!

So... is Naruko trying to seduce Hermione? Because Naruto wouldn't?

Naruko referred to herself as a 'fox'. Maybe she's got some of Kyuubi's memories...

hooray for neji and his incapability to get along well with others!

keep writing this, all right? I definitely wanna read more.
6/11/2008 c1 Randoh
Something is wrong with the basic premise of the story. From the discussion at the very beginning, they are being send to Hogwarts to participate in a refresher course of sorts. They need a refresher course because the failed to notice the genjutsu being cast. Furthermore, you implied that if their basics were good enough (they didnt fall under the genjutsu), Konoha's losses would be much much much less.. since according to Ibiki, "The forces arrayed against us, with a select few, were hardly a serious threat in anything but numbers".

Do you see whats wrong with this reasoning?

Your implying that if 9 more gennin failed to fall under the genjutsu and stayed awake during the seconds after the start of the attack, then the outcome would be different. Thats just ridiculous. They were down for a minute or 2 at most. More importantly, they just gennin. The genjutsu was meant to thin the numbers down... if that particular genjutsu was so underpowered as to affect civilians and the "unworthy" gennin only, whats the point of casting it in the first place? No... that genjutsu was meant to thin down numbers up to chunnin. Thats why it was activated in the arena in the first place... because everyone would be watching.
5/25/2008 c1 2JinchuurikiOokami
good story, but it gets kinda boring if its just dialogue
361 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »