for Dimensional Travels

hey, you updated! YAY!

Good story.

En Taro Adun!
6/21/2004 c4 Twilight
This is a good story, i like it. I hope you continue it and up-date real soon! ^_^

I can't wait to see how the Maximals are going to react to seeing zero seeming he looks human, i mean the Maximals know about humans and how they helped the Autobots in the Transformers war on Earth.
6/4/2004 c4 Aruken
good chapter

continue writing..
6/4/2004 c3 Murra
Good work my friend. You did Murra proud. Its very amusing to see her at work from the veiw point of someone else. Keep it up! ^_^
6/2/2004 c3 19Iniora Nackatori
Oh man! I can't stop laughing! Next chapter please!

Till the next hillarious chapter, this is Iniora Nackatori singing out!
5/31/2004 c3 Rioni Riishu
Hey, man, your story is really coming along. (Although Zero's line "Boo" is totally a Rock rip-off!) Anyway, your stuff is really well written. My only complaint was that you had the first chapter jumping between past and present tense, and that just bugs me! But, it's all good. Please let me know when you update! Oh, and in a week or so, I'll be putting my own story, called "Less Than Human: Harpuia's Story" on fanfiction dot net, so it would be nice if you could read and review for me. I've never put anything online before. It takes place between MMZ 1 and MMZ 2.
5/28/2004 c3 1Aruken
You kinda skipped out of that universe a little fast...

but putting Zero in a society of robots could be amusing...
5/23/2004 c2 Aruken
that was cool
Jedi vs. hunter
5/22/2004 c2 The Eromancer
This is damn good! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
5/21/2004 c1 4TRKQC
It's a good start. No annoying fan characters (knock on wood), interesting plot, fairly good spelling, though there are some missing apostrophes towards the end.
Oh, and Genesis is a fanmade character created by Red Draco, not Capcom. Just thought you should know.
25 « Prev Page 1 2