for Stranger Things Have Happened

11/7/2011 c1 82mangacrack
A great idea, yet I think Ryuichi is more suitable for an (old) immortal instead of Yuki.

It might explain, why he's so willing to wait for Shuishi (Sorry, RyuShu Fan speaking here), but the idea alone is awesome.
10/14/2009 c1 2Aracil
You know... I would really like to read a continuation of this... really I would! Would you please consider it? Oh and the Methos and Duncan idea is also appealing!
8/13/2009 c1 6Angel Eyes Kiyone
This is hilarious. But cute.
8/12/2009 c1 LLvB
Really great, only one minor complaint: how your dialogue is structured. You have WAY too much of "he said, he responded," and that stuff. No matter how well you choose your words or how you string together a story, it can get pretty repetitive and your reader will lose interest quickly. After you establish who's talking, try this instead:

"Thanks. I hate hotels."

"Have a safe trip. Call me when you get back blah blah..."

"Sure. See you next week."

Other than that, keep up the good work and hope to see more!
11/3/2005 c1 Cherushii
Kewl
5/13/2005 c1 clamnamedshin
Would you mind explaining the supernatural part of the rating?
12/15/2004 c1 16neko-chibi-faithkitty
That was so cute! I really liked it. I know it was aone shot, but you should really write some more about it. Does the plane crash and Shu1 and Yuki live together forever? Does absolutely nothing happen? You really should add some more!
7/12/2004 c1 silverkitten
What? That's it? *Check the whole screen for next button*

You should write more! It makes boring life worth living!
5/29/2004 c1 14Lirpa Eus
After reading the end of Pianissimo Butterfly I really, really, really needed this!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this! Again, it was done with your usual grace and perfect characterizations. I love the part where Yuki catches Shuichi without breaking his stride. In my mind's eye, that is Yuki. Period. I'm still amazed at your ability to write this pairing. I can't wait to read more of your Gravitation works.

You even re-interested me in Highlander (I was always a fan of Methos). ^_^ *pika pika Jill!*
5/28/2004 c1 Karaeha
So, are you going to make this into a multichapter fic...*kicked puppy expresion* pwease? pwetty pwetty pwease?
5/28/2004 c1 Karaeha
5/28/2004 c1 kitty-nickle
I've never even seen Highlander, but I enjoyed this a lot!
5/27/2004 c1 22bakayaro onna
Jill-sama, this is utterly MARVELOUS! I would love to see you develop a multi-chaptered cross-over of these two series!

I KNOW Highlander (looks over at all the season's VCR sets) and this storyline could definitely be full of entertainment to the nth degree. Of course, I want to kill Eiri and Shu immediately (the plane crashes?) so they can be in the prime of their youth when they become Immortal. Plus they will have Mac and Methos right there to guide them.

One of the first things I thought though, OMG! Shu with a sword? Shu FIGHTING with a sword? He slices his finger when he tries to chop vegetables, so Shu with a SWORD? I laughed my ass off!

I hope you find the inspiration to continue!
5/27/2004 c1 Zaphi
*laughs* The thought of a Highlander/Gravitation crossover is just too funny! XD
5/27/2004 c1 85NemKess
Oh I loved this!

I've thought of many Gravi xover ideas but never one like this!

It's a really neat idea and very well written as well. You kept everyone well into character and still managed to mesh the shows.

Great job. ^_^