for Touch'

7/15/2020 c10 Martyr Mcjones
hoes mad, anyway Based and Cringe
7/13/2020 c10 Urgazhi
Oh man. Lovely ending. I'm glad to see that Rei and Shinji adapted and had a child.
7/13/2020 c9 Urgazhi
I must gone you credit. I honestly thought the worse of Rei in this chapter, and it kind of made me want to stop reading.

Nice dinner
6/27/2020 c10 The-Mrning-Star
Yesss
6/27/2020 c10 6WeirdRaptor
You're back in business, Random? Welcome back. You've been missed.
6/25/2020 c7 5Brool Story Co
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

Or if writing a sequel isn't what you're in the mood for right now:

PLEASE KEEP WRITING WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE!

(but some more eva fics would be great)
6/21/2020 c10 271Traitor of All Traitors
There should be a sequel.
6/19/2020 c10 RK800
I read this again, really like it now.
6/18/2020 c1 RK800
I remember reading the original chapters 9 and 10. I really didn't like them. Now I'm debating with myself if I should read this again and waste more time on this, or find that I actually like the new content.
6/16/2020 c10 Marcos Edson
It's been years since I last visited , I still have copies of Touch' saved on a HD along with several other stories from years ago... I miss those times...
6/16/2020 c10 dimraven
Nice job with the update! I'm very impressed that you came back to enhance the story after almost 15 years. That's dedication :)
6/16/2020 c10 1ByLanternLight
Beautiful. That's really all I can say, even all these years later. Thanks you, so much,for writing.
6/16/2020 c10 5Brool Story Co
If my heart. No chance of a slightly less depressing denouement? Still absurdly well written though!
6/16/2020 c10 KySocceRref
That’s much better. Thank you.
6/16/2020 c10 2Mallory S. Nocturne
... Has this story been finished before?... I had a strange sense of deja vu when I read the ending... As if this story was completed once...
535 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »