for Beyond All Of Everything

6/25/2018 c24 8imgoodbackup
I wasn't expecting a take like this for Carter and Abby, but there were some poignant moments that really resonated. Thanks for sharing.
9/25/2008 c24 3LadyShard
Favorite line? "A few really stuck in his mind: one particularly furious lady who battered him with her own crutch, a woman who attacked him several times over whilst yelling Chinese profanities at him and some dark-haired foreign guy of a daunting height who really knew how to throw a punch."

Seriously I burst out laughing and I just adore this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with the world :)
12/29/2007 c16 2HaPpY SnApPeR
This is amazing. Sad but amazing. The imagery about the candles on the cake...I feel sad for him :-( Great story so far!
10/4/2005 c24 3mrstrinamills
Beautiful, sadly I haven't been on the ride with you from the beginning, I swear you would have gotten even more reviews. But hey, I'm reviewing now and I loved it. Ollie is such a sweet kid... ;) Richard is a son of a b* and it was very funny to read the descriptions of Abby's friends beating Richard up! :) It was a very good angst-story, but you made it even by adding light moments. Brilliant.
7/5/2005 c24 35JESSting123
I was up from 4:30 AM to 5:24 AM reading this! I was hooked!
2/15/2005 c24 8LaurieLu9
OMG! That was amazing! I Loved every single part of it! Your an awesome writer!
10/26/2004 c24 mandi
heheheheheh that ending was so cute! i sure hope we get a sequel! i'm so glad i caught up on the last 2 chapters...dang...LoL i'm gonna miss this story...i love it! soo good!

thanks for writing it and i hope we get a sequel...=D

luv,

mandi :o)
10/15/2004 c24 4toostupidforyou
You have to make a sequel. I will die with out one. Sorry I didn't review the last chapter. School has really taken it's tole on me and the work is taking up all my time. i now only have weekend nights to read and that mostly isn't enough .I know I'm babbling. I'll shut up if you make prequel or sequel. I'll be watching for it.Cute and awesome story. I wouldn't be asking for a sequel if it wasn't. So incase you decide to make one I will Add this Update soon. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon.
10/14/2004 c24 3Hibbs
Wonderfull story with a perfect ending, I love your writing. Can't wait to read more of your work.
10/13/2004 c24 2Sampa-girl
Great ending! I just want to say that I loved this fic and that a sequel would be very much welcome. Good job with this Carby fic!
10/12/2004 c1 1CarbyFan100
this was such a good fanfic. i loved every chapter and i was waiting every day for a new chapter.lol please write a sequel or another carby story soon with their kids. the ending was really good- i loved the name on the helmet thing. well done xx
10/11/2004 c24 Carby-Always
wow! im glad ive been along for the ride.. i love this story! and i love how it ended.. although i really didnt want to. i love the ending.. 'It now proudly states that it is the property of Oliver Elliot Carter.'

this story is beautiful, and origional.. congradulations on a job well done! i hope to see more stories from you...
10/11/2004 c24 18La Dame du Lac
I love your fic. It's very great! I love Carby fics and yours is one of the best I've ever readed. Go on!
10/11/2004 c24 Emily
AW, that last chapter was so cool and AMAZINGLY cute! I love it!
10/11/2004 c24 Angel Dust
Aww, it was lovely, and I'm so sad it's over! I like the descriptions of Kerry, Chen and Luka, they made me smile! Thankyou LJ for entertaining me with your fab story!
310 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »