FanFiction.Net
for When I Need You

7/4/2005 c5 2Miharu Kawashi
I like this story. It's really cute. I love how Megumi used her flirting to judge Kaoru and Kenshin's feelings for one another. Sano and Megumi are the ultimate schemers and are perfect for one another.
7/4/2005 c5 stokes
i love it kk love till the end woohoo!

and sano that sneaky little devil

hehe

write more soon k?

whe!
7/4/2005 c5 Universal Fighter
That was great. I cab't wait for the next chapter, but just one thing. I forget to make spaces in between words throughout the story. You might wanna go back and fix them.
7/4/2005 c5 Crewel
It's very interesting chapter. I liked the interaction between Sano and Megumi. Megumi is a matchmaker. She wanted to help Kenshin and Karou to be a couple. It's very funny. Good try! Thank you very much.
7/3/2005 c5 1infidelMaki
ahh! this is too good! update soon please! XD
7/3/2005 c5 kenshee
Wow! Your story is interesting. It has many unexpected things happen. I like that very much. Please keep updating.
7/3/2005 c4 9Dolphin Dances
This is actually for chapter 5, but it's being idiotic. Oh well. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! lol.

~Gisela
3/25/2005 c5 Dolphin Dances
KACEY!
3/5/2005 c5 kik-ting
haha. poor kenshin... =P don't have much to say sorry. good chapter, keep up the good work. =)
2/14/2005 c4 Weasel Girl-sama
Ha, ha. I feel your pain. I have to use my brother's computer sometimes,too. Sucks to be you
2/11/2005 c5 6kagomereincarnated
grr! you're cliff-hanging!

UPDATE!

^_^ I'm loving the story, btw. XD
2/10/2005 c5 More
More More More More More More More More More More
2/8/2005 c5 Xujin
AH! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! lol Sorry. It's just been so long. Glad your computer works again! ^_^ Anyway, that was a funny chapter. Be sure to update soon!
2/8/2005 c5 InuxKag's son Youkai
please update soon! this chapter was funny!
2/6/2005 c5 2Brittanie Love
Great chapter. Update soon!
68 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »