FanFiction.Net
for When I Need You

10/3/2004 c2 Claire
YEY! This is great!The phone rang...but nobody was on the other end... AH! SPOOKY! Way da go! LOL! Kenshin got a haircut! What made you add that to your fic? That was great!
7/31/2004 c3 Prince Aoshi
Wow this sounds really good. I hope you continue soon I know what its like to have computer problems and sisters always wanting to go on. ^_~
7/21/2004 c2 1Jyurian
-starry eyed- So purdy! YES, I said it was PURDY! P U R D Y! Why I have to bash that into your head-the answer is the same as how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop-THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW! OOH LALA! -cough- Great job!
7/21/2004 c1 Jyurian
-evil glare- You. Are. A. Good. Writer. -fumes as people wonder why the evil glare is given- -moans- You see-rambles on into a long story about you being a good writer and me being a writer that is less good and people stare and I am eaten by rabid toenails- Ah-Well, I will read this, hope your compootyay gets fixed (yes, my purdy word for computer)and read your other stories. -sudden gasp- You must have lots of chapters written in all this time, ne? -glares if you don't- I will haunt you, don't think you can put it past me! Wouldn't that mean I'm dead though? -checks pulse- I'm alive! -fumes and walks off when I get the 'who cares?' look- -comes back and starts yelling that people should care, then leaves for good-
7/5/2004 c3 chocolatechipp
so sad...what a past. man. good job on the dreams, though.
6/25/2004 c2 7Yami Lobo Schwarz
WE LURVE YOU TO! *hugs Wolf* Hail the crazy people! @_#

Sesshie: Of all the psychos, I had to get this one...

YLS: My bro (a total bi-atch) is kickin' me off. GTG.
6/25/2004 c1 Yami Lobo Schwarz
Man, that sucks about your laptop. But this is good. DEATH TO THE SOB, ENISHI! GTG *hands Wolf a baguette* Toodles.

Sesshie: Be thankful she isn't hitting you with one...-.-
6/11/2004 c3 Kitsune KeNsHiN
Yes, adding that boxer scene was good, not to mention funny. It was sort of a tension breaker, which was a good thing after theat gloomy dream.

I hope you keep on continuing and see you then! ^_^
6/11/2004 c3 Xujin
That was pretty powerdul, but the boxer scene was so funny! I luv thus story! Update soon!
6/11/2004 c2 Xujin
Cool fic! The haircut idea was pretty neat!
6/10/2004 c3 kik-ting
good chapter. it was funny at the end. can't wait to read the next chapter! ^^
6/10/2004 c3 2Excalibur Ink
Nice boxer scene lol

So this is good except the teeny weeny fact that Sanosuke has a place and Kenshin doesn't. O well, I guess it kinda has to work that way for the whole apartment living situation and whatnot

whatever lol

That was great..asking your principal for a detention That made me smile

c
6/10/2004 c2 18Cattitude
NO! NOT THE HAIR! That's like, Kenshin's best feature. HOW DARE YOU! Anyway, it's a cute story. ; P
6/9/2004 c3 allin656
anyways i really like this chapter, i hope that you keep updating. the story is really good and i cant wait for the next chapter
6/9/2004 c3 32cyberdemon
this is good, Kaoru should be lucky that Kenshin is a bodyguard because she will need one when it come to Enishi. Great work and i can't wait for more.
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »