for Light Hawk War sidestory Of Mousse and Men

6/17/2011 c1 1Raynze76
great side story for the main one Bravo!
7/26/2010 c1 2Shannon Dee
Great little side story with lots of possibilities for even more stories.
5/14/2008 c1 Daniel Thomas Stack
You probably don't know just how evil this cure is. Have you once imagined a female Genma Saotome? And just what will happen with a Male Shampoo? At least I already got a sneak peek at a female Ryouga in the most recent bits of Girl days on Kenko's site. It's just I'd rather see Genma saddled with Virtuous Man then ever even risk him getting close to Nynanichuan.

The story will be on going? Will the next adventures touch on the situations of GxP or Tenchi Universe?

I'll see when the continuation is written. Although I'm now wondering how dangerous a chemist/botanist a sane Kodachi can be.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel @ yahoo . com
10/1/2006 c1 Brad
This was a rather good sidestory/epiloge. The main thing that was bothersome was the amount of rehash/background that should have been left out. The reason I say this is because, as this is a side story, this information should already be known to the readers, whether from knowlege of the series or from the main story. While this is not all that bad of a thing, it really detracks from the flow and enjoyment of the story. Otherwise the story is pretty good, and the main story is also quite good.
10/22/2005 c1 Adeptis
Great story, I hope you make another side-story ;)
6/1/2004 c1 Wharpt
Nicely done. A good bit of closure for some of the NWC involved in Ranma's blow-up. Some spelling and typo errors, but nothing glaring. As for the Beetle's poster, it was most likely a typo. However, I should point out the IS a band in California which goes by the name 'Beetles'. Care to guess what kind of music they play?

Mousse and Ami? This _may_ be an original combination. I can't think of any other fict I've read with those two together. As for Mousse's 'enlightenment', it's high time that muleheaded duck realized his faults. We'll have to see what their life brings.

In considering Shampoo and Ryouga, I think Shampoo would keep her curse. I think she would be more content as a cat than as a man. I would be tempted to have Washu air-drop Ryouga via a portal into the Spring of the Penitent Man; preferably at terminal velocity.

Nabiki's request of immortality is interesting. It brings to mind a question of the projected lifespan of Ranma. After all; he _is_ Juriain royalty, isn't he?

Thanks for the continuation of 'The Light Hawk War', and here's hoping we see more of it.
6/1/2004 c1 Jerry Unipeg
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ^_^
5/31/2004 c1 2Brother Angelon
Well this was a great side story, and having Ranma go back to help those he had hurt while under the neko-ken helps to add closure to the story and at the same time new posible stories have opened up.

Will Mousse and Ami become a couple, how about Kuno, I don't think even with his rebuke at regaining his hand that Ranma will allow that to stand.

If those cursed with animal forms only need the water from a human spring, aka the oposate of what there original sex was then what about Shampoo, and Ryoga. I wonder if Ryoga or shampoo would take that way out of there animal curses.
5/31/2004 c1 1Honeywell
BEAtles- *not* BEEtles! You have to watch out for dumb mistakes like that before posting.
5/31/2004 c1 1The DCG
Good read.
5/31/2004 c1 14Maric
I gotta read The Ligh Hawk War to get the full story.

I would like to see Mousse and Ami as a couple^_^