for No Life Queen

3/2/2011 c9 4etj4Eagle
I quite enjoyed reading your story, you did a good job a weaving a very enveloping story. I would have liked to see the vampire side of Usagi explored a bit more in the later chapters, as it seemed to be mostly dropped by the end of the story. However, you still did a good job of blending Hellsing and Sailor Moon together and I quite liked your treatment of Usagi's change. Each of the repercussions that resulted in the Sailor Moon universe flowed naturally. I also liked your take on the rise of the Dark Kingdom, it was different and done in a plausible manner and one that did not involve character assignations.
11/8/2010 c9 Sdarian
This was pretty good. While I would really have preferred for this to be far darker then it was, what with Usagi turning into a bloodsucking monster and all... Oh well, I'll just have to hope that I come across a story like that one day.

Still, this was pretty good. I would have thought that Usagi would have added in a bit more of her vampire powers, but really god-mode Usagi didn't really need more power.

Looking forward to seeing what new stories you come up with. Good luck!
11/3/2010 c8 Nightgazer333
When I read the title I was hoping it would involve a certain man in a blue Police Box, that'd be so cool.^_^
8/21/2010 c9 deitarionSSokolow
Great story, but the typos (especially in charater names like "Zoecite" rather than "Zoisite" or even "Zoycite") and the inclusion of a Megatokyo cameo really dampened the mood. You still get a 4 out of 5, but if you ever decide to go through and polish it up, let me know and I should be able to bump it up to 4.5 out of 5.

(My advice would be to start with the low-hanging fruit by building a custom spell-checker dictionary and running it over your chapter files)

You may also want to move this to the "Sailor Moon and Hellsing Crossovers" category now that FFnet supports crossovers.
7/16/2010 c9 sparky555
SWEEET a story with a conclusion! Don't see enough of them! Good ending. Doesn't waste time tieing up loose threads, just says overall life moved on. Leaves it to the readers imagination what happened to most individuals. Sometimes that is the best ending there can be.
7/11/2010 c4 sparky555
SWEET! This is the first time I've enountered Largo in a fanfic! Ha, just wish I could understand his l33t better.
7/3/2010 c9 2Shannon Dee
A wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.
6/30/2010 c9 Azazelicko
There are very few fics that have been able to move me like did this one.

You have made a piece of writing worthy of moving my feelings, it was only a very few books and fics that made me feel such wonderment at what was happening. The ending was superb, you have made this fic very well. You have caught the way how Usagi thought and how a bit of darkness would change her.

Truly a great work. I place it on the pedestal with the works of such people as Ozzallos.

Well so much for the praise now for the one black dot i have seen in this chapter...

"Her name was Sailor Moon" this I will not forgive you in my opinnion it does not sound very well in the end, but it is your fic...

Hope all your current and future creations hit hights like these, good luck and Azazelicko out.
6/30/2010 c9 Midoriryu
Masterfully done!

Alucard and Alexander working together was a hoot.

Beryl's crew was fun.

Usagi was awesome as always. Her heart has always drawn me to her as a character, despite her rather annoying flighty tendencies. Her solution was well thought out at the end.

I never thought that these two could ever be crossed well, you proved me wrong. Well done.

I'm also exceedingly grateful that that you worked to complete this story, something very few people ever do.
6/29/2010 c9 4PenAndPoint
I think I could cry with delight at seeing this amazing fic finally finished. Do you mind if I glomp you? This was freaking awesome! I am so happy, so very very happy to see this fic completed! This has been one of my favorite fics, since the beginning. I love all the twists and turns in it. I love that you portrayed Usagi as she really is, because she is light and hope, she's actually quite wise, if a little immature at times, she's very humble and compassionate, but not to the point of being mislead. I really like how you captured her in this fic. And although I would have preferred her being paired with Alucard, I don't mind how it ended. I especially like the bit about her spreading Metallia's darkness throughout the universe. Because it's true, anything can be diluted if it has a big enough container to hold it. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing, and finishing this fic. I will always remember this one and, from time to time, will come back to read it. So, thank you!

-Failisse
6/29/2010 c9 zmanjz
It was an excellent story.

Thank you.
6/29/2010 c9 23Dragon Dagger
congratulations on a fic well finished. I'm pleased with how you finished it and how you have managed to pull the groups together. Well done.

-DD
5/16/2010 c8 2Shannon Dee
I have been enjoying your story and hope your Muse doesn't stay away overly long again.

Thank you for writing it.
4/19/2010 c8 uglybiker
Finally got around to reading this one.

I hope it doesn't take you another 3 or 4 years to write the next chapter.
2/22/2010 c8 Rune Tobor
Usagi with Rei is always nice but unless one jumps into the "Spring of Drowned Man" something is lacking. Here is another suggestion for a new boyfriend for Usagi(and maybe Rei too).

This has got to be the wildest idea for a boyfriend for Usagi. In Oh My Goddess fanfics Belldandy often has a daughter but seldom if ever a son. I can see the three of them visiting Juban for shopping and a picnic. Then a youma would attack, Belldany would get her husband to safety, her son would be fighting the youma, but not very well, then the Senshi would arrive...

And he would have the coolest motorcycle, considering who is father is.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »