for Oops! When one trained too much

2/19/2005 c2 2Ahye
Chapter one was kind of funny. Chapter two was just confusing. There were many spelling or grammar errors, and towards the very end, I couldn't even understand what you were writing. An example:

Currently we are there were the death treatscome from it hunts currently in the house of Azusa Shiratory.

Back to the drawing board on this one.
2/16/2005 c1 17Ar-Kaos
you just had to didn't you

any ideas for a sequel

Ranma throws a REALLY big Hiru Shoten Ha?

(hotaru accidentally saying the worong thing in a library)
12/9/2004 c1 40Materia-Blade
Interesting bit of hillarity you got here. But... as it's ending is Ryoga causes the apocolipse... eh... Well..

I'm the one who wrote Something Better. Well... First off yes you probably do want to stay a mile from the grass I smoke... Second yeah the fic was rushed but sixthousand words was a lot and I was really sick of writing. Plus it was just an Idea thought up and written in a total of two nights so... eh... trying to get rid a writers block. Most of my fics are light hearted and though alot of them are Akane/Ranma Alot arent too. My main fic (which is two chapters from being completed) Isn't a Ranma Akane by any means. Plus... I was pissed off when I wrote this fic. I can't remember what about.

Just so ya know. Ur C2 Community? I dunno what ur sposed ta do to get a fic on there. But eh...

Talk to me if you want one of my fics up there. I got quite a few.
6/6/2004 c1 WiNd
I've got no comments -_-''
6/4/2004 c1 Really Bad Fanfiction
The idea is pretty good, but... before posting something in English, make sure it makes sense. You're what, German? You could try maybe getting a proofreader, or something...
6/4/2004 c1 12celestialgoddess13
very...different! ^^

~~celestialgoddess~~
6/3/2004 c1 MingShun
Waah! The first sentence didn't make much sense, but the rest of the story was pretty interesting.
6/3/2004 c1 old fool
HA HA HA HA good one bud.
23 « Prev Page 1 2