for Witch Hunter

5/7/2015 c13 herart
I love how reading the reviews of a story can give you a pretty good idea of what to expect from it.

I agree with them. This was kind of a very well written confusing shit. In a good way.
10/24/2014 c13 Clister
quite enjoyable
liked the cross-over with "The Black Company" and The Ten Who Were Taken
12/27/2013 c13 Never Morrison
O.o Now That! That was... interesting? I'm not entirely sure what it is that I just read, only that it was odd, disturbing and entirely enjoyable. Soooooo, kudos for that!
Never
6/28/2013 c5 1XMatchBookX
I hate stories like this.

It just goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, for no apparent rhyme or reason, expecting you to actually be interested.
11/15/2011 c13 Joseph33759
OK

1. Your story was written adiquitely(sp?)

2. Your ending is FAR too open-ended like a cliff-hanger

3. break-lines are your friends USE `EM

If you want to msg me back PM me, my penname is: joseph33759
11/7/2011 c2 Ppsh
Sigh... he's a super powered witch killer who is apparantly too dumb to think of casting a cooling charm - on armor that is most likely enchanted, otherwise it'd be useless, in which case it would probably already have temperature regulation of some sort... poor form indeed.
8/20/2011 c13 1H-Ren
You should really add a scene change bar or something, 'cause without them, this is kind of confusing sometimes.
12/6/2010 c4 Debbie37
Your writing is very well done. I like how you have the interactions between Lily and Exe, but I still don't understand him. I get that you are slowly telling his story through flashbacks, but it is more confusing than a good story telling technique.
10/31/2010 c13 Psihi
extremely odd!
5/29/2010 c13 1Europec
What a fascinatingly creepy story. Cheers!
5/20/2010 c13 1TheNStorm
A couple of issues:

A: A long string of adjectives does not good imagery make, at LEAST use commas!

B: This was an appropriately fun read, though again, a bit heavy on the descriptive language sans actual description.

That said, I didn't mind the references at all, and thought it was a fun bit of reading. Could do with a prequil though, and maybe just a hint less rushed last two chapters.

Overall, good job, kudos, and thanks!
3/23/2010 c13 Chevalier Weldon
I...didn't really follow any of that. It made no sense to me.

GOOD JOB! 8D
1/11/2009 c1 1Fenrir666
The reason it isn't allowed is that J.K. Rowling has sent Cease and Desist letters to every site that hosts adult Harry Potter material. And I'm not offended, FYI, just a bit perturbed. Don't you think it's a bit odd to have erotic fantasies about Harry Potter and Co.? Doubt I'll get my point across, but whatever. Enjoy your erotic fanfiction.
12/3/2008 c13 GreyAB
a very odd story here, that is't very easy to follow due to the way things appear to have started in the middle.

the odd flash back helped a bit, but it also made thing a little disjointed.

an interesting tale though, so i hope you complete it at some point as by then end things may make sence :)
5/16/2008 c5 raymond
why is it that harry likes to cast out judgement on others who have no choice in what they are having been born that way when he himself is just as guilty he too is a which and he cant claim to have forgotten that he is because he remembers who his mother is and that she too is a witch. he cant even claim that he no longer practices magic as everything he does as exe involves magic his armour his orbs his sword the fact that he can still see use and take advantage of magical places and artifacts yet he refuses to rain down damnation on himself he is nought but a hypocrite which makes him worse that those he seeks to judge "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" exe has no right to judge and so is all the guilter for doing so. Yet he tries to feel anger at the slightest hint of distrust from those who he mercilesly murders out of revenge from a troubled childhood hes worse than voldemort who is atleast somwhat honest about it, naturally of course dumbledore honor is more so than harrys look at harry what he does what hes become he cant even admit to being harry potter because he knows hes wrong and refuses to acknowledge the fact by ignoring his past
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »