for Meeting Of The Minds

12/17/2020 c10 Lola Krantz
fantastic story. everything about it is great. I love Severus and Harry's personalities. marvelous.
9/22/2020 c10 3Power-Of-Anime-Girl
Please update. I really like this story
9/15/2020 c8 11Dearlady2002
Ugh, I just love this story so far. Freaking love it. I've actually had it saved for years and just re-read it all, forgetting that it wasn't finished. I know how life gets, though, so I can't blame you! I was curious if we could just get a basic summary of how the rest of the story would have gone please? That would be incredible, if you're willing!
7/31/2020 c10 2Luthien Surion-my elvish name
This is like the 100th time ive read this and i go into it always thinking "Yessss this is exactly what im looking for" and then I get to the end of ch10 and die when I see the little 10/10 where i want the next chapter button to be. This is a wonderful mix of tropes and unique hilarity that I love and wish went on for much longer. If you ever decide to come back to this, ill definitely be all over it :)
7/25/2020 c10 Guest
i so dearly wish they'd screwed before you abandoned this. there's so many snape/hermione fics but it's extremely rare i find one with my personal ideals of dialogue & characterization which is what makes it satisfying for me. they're like .. canon extra here (in the best way).
7/23/2020 c10 Pavic124
A bit of a late review, but I really enjoyed this. I especially liked the glimpses of Harry's cunning, the dialogues and interactions. Very nice.
6/1/2020 c1 RiMat
noooo noooo och ... nooo ... big fat tears ... It is futile to hope you will finish it right?

God it was well written. Very well portrayed
Well it was worth reading it even if it is not finished
I actually laughed out loud several times.
4/29/2020 c10 SelkieWitch
This was the best snarky back and forth between Hermione and Severus I’ve read! Please write more! This was fantastic!
4/19/2020 c10 4Rosmerta
I haven’t read this in years - I’d forgotten how funny it is! The dialogue, characterization and plot are inspired. I really hope you’ll pick it up again someday, Ms. HVN!
3/18/2020 c10 SusuJahe
really enjoy harry-hermione and hermione-snape banter...well i hope you'll finish the story...
3/13/2020 c10 3Recreational Potions
I was wondering why a 30k word story would have so many reviews, and now I totally understand. It's ridiculously funny, the plot is entertaining, but where it cuts off has left readers with 15 years of the literary equivalent of blue balls. Still, I'm glad I read it, the dialogue alone is a joy and there are so many laugh out loud moments. It was fun while it lasted :)
2/29/2020 c10 Sak
Damn Just as it was getting deep and serious...
Great writing! Thanks!
2/29/2020 c9 Sak
Hehehe.! You can't one up snape !
2/29/2020 c8 Sak
Haha ! Sexy lingerie is a must !
Great exit Hermione!
2/29/2020 c7 Sak
Haha! Your Snape is so good,!
1,260 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »