for FRUIT LOOP HIGHJACKING

3/13/2020 c1 AgentKalGibbs
LOL!
4/4/2009 c1 1AspenShiyan
lol. is there such a thing as too much sugar?

Very nice short little bit.

Also - why are all your stories so short? XP I want more.
7/31/2006 c1 19Kody Wright 2
very cute...I liked it. (Some trivia-splenda is 5,0 times sweeter than sugar and nutra-sweet is 1,0 times sweeter. Sacran is 500 hundred times sweeter.)The low sugar cereals use splenda...which I find taste nothing like sugar. (Yuk!)

I have a freind who mixes splenda and packets of sugar in her tea. The time she is done I sit and wonder how she could even taste the tea.
10/4/2004 c1 Muave
Good start, but it needs to have more added...more chapters, reprecussions(sp?), etc... Good begining though, you could go a lot of directions from here!

In regards to Laitaine-Arnostale's comment...umm...insulin would kill him since he's not a diabetic. (Trust me I know, I AM a diabetic!) But I do agree that we need another chapter on this one MEP!

Keep up the writing! :D
6/12/2004 c1 6Laitaine-Arnostale
um...sorry, but that's it? he's not going to go on a sugar-high rampage across the SGC? it is funny already, make it funnier! give jack a freakin' sugar high! teal'c has to restrain him! janet has to give him insulin or something! oh you must continue this, now!
6/7/2004 c1 6BugExterminator
haha...good! i like i like! shoulda continued w/more though! anyhow i like.
6/7/2004 c1 Sci Fi Fan Gillian
That was good.
6/7/2004 c1 James E. Bond
very nice story but whats with the Gen. O'Neill?
6/7/2004 c1 75macisgate
Very funny! Loved this story! I can just see the looks on their faces. Please post more soon!