FanFiction.Net
for The Saturn Adept

10/3/2007 c1 26wolfofsummerbreeze
"Proxian hotties that needed to be ground into the dirt"

Should I take that as Kill... or 'ground' into the dirt. Saturos bottoming.

That's all I need to say
8/23/2007 c11 Steeple333
Lycoris... that's a type of flower, also known as a spider lily (Lycoris radiata). Why do I know this? .hack! =] I don't think it means "twilight", though... (Gah, more .hack stuff!)

Yay, Agatio! He is rather neglected, isn't he? Probably because he's big and beefy instead of slim and pretty.
8/22/2007 c9 5Steeple333
I remember Sean! He's pretty cool... although I doubt Karst ever met him. xD Parallel universes!

I can't describe how amusing this is. I like Karst a lot as a character, so I'm really glad she's here. But she's pretty much Anti-Sue, so... =b
10/26/2005 c2 Ninniach Miraear
All I can say is lol.
10/26/2005 c1 Ninniach Miraear
It's really horrible that you think that this fic is Mary Sue ish because I've read a lot worse on this note. Kinda like, you think you're exagerrating but you're not. Meaning that this is a good fic, but you're trying to make fun of Mary Sue writers. Like how I was a year ago. Nevermind. Anyway, good job, mate.
10/18/2005 c11 4Taiga
Yeah, but aren't werewolves Golden Sun canon?
10/11/2005 c2 AlexGurl89
WOW! THIS KEEP GETTING BETTA N BETTA! SYRS IZ HAWT! U SHOOD SLASH IVAN N AGAIO 2GETHA NEXT OMG!1
10/11/2005 c1 FelixGurl89
OMG!1 UR A GOOD RITER! XENAYEAYA IS LIEK SO KEWL N PRETTY!

...That hurt to write. I'm actually Jynxfreak. and this is the shit!
10/5/2005 c11 fan fic lover review part 1
OH MY GOD,YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED!

I'll read then review later.

P.s. Sorry for wasting your time.
9/6/2005 c11 wolfofsummerbreeze
giggle!fest (and why is there an excamation? no clue...) you should have someone bake mind controlling purple muffins! (was in another mary-sues taking over the world fic... an evangelion one) love your .. fanficton stories? uhm yeah... sounds rite... and Isaac scares me and I love how you make fun of chatspeak... it's just hilarios
9/5/2005 c11 5Steeple333
Isn't Lycoris a flower? I thought it sounded like Licorice, too. XD

Still, twilight..? (Imagines possible .hack stuff...)

I love this, so much. XD
7/13/2005 c1 sk8trgurrl92734SenkaiNinja
omigod this is SO kewl- damn, someone got there first- I mean OMFGBBQ dis is da r0xx0rz...phew... *mutters* I covered that up well...they won't find me out! *ahem* plz rite mor, cuz dis r0xx0rz my s0xx0rz
7/12/2005 c10 Azuru
I made a fic that make fun of teh sues before, but this is very good. ^^ I love your humorous writing style and all.
5/9/2005 c10 25Forced Simile
Nyao! I think I feel Jenna's pain now having read all ten chapters in one sitting. Poor girl has gone through far more crap than she really deserves. And OMG! Karst! She so totally didn't need a Serena!Sue-Daughter. Or maybe she did. *cackles evilly*

And yes, I did write Sues, and I remember *your* Sue as well. Luana, was one right? I named one of my MST-Characters that. And ironically, she's a recovering Mary-Sue author.
4/13/2005 c10 1843501
Muahaha, I get the 100th Review on this!

Yeah, been a while. But I just found this and read it again, and actually decided to review this time.

Wonderful thing, the little in-between authors notes make me laugh.. but.. I see no sue bashing! NOONE. Ah well. Really curious about this whole karst-and-the-mysteriously-pink-haired-sugary-girl thing, oh, and Felix.. Do update when you have the chance! A wonderfully entertaining thing to read, M'Dear.
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »