FanFiction.Net
for Conversational Piece

11/11/2007 c1 Anonymous
my god! felix is not THAT emo! you made him a blubbering idiot!
5/8/2005 c1 2Zaurak
Major OOCness, but you did warn me...And I love your writing and the Piers/Felix pairing too much too care. Kudos.
11/24/2004 c1 J.A.S
man, your my hero when it comes to writing PicardxFelix fluff! You and a couple other people.

But I like this story. Poor Felix. Jenna's too abusive.

^_^
10/28/2004 c1 2Tempest Wind Hollow
is twitching spastically *in reall life, god dammit!* @_@ omg! lmao! XD that was freaking hilarious! XD XD
10/22/2004 c1 obssevivegerardfangirl
Heheh. it's really funny! you should write more with felix gettin crossdressed by jenna. btw, i have a felix/picard fanart on my site if you wanna see it. the adress is
10/10/2004 c1 099ckr990
GOOD LORD THIS STORY'S FUNNY!in calmer terms, i loved it! try and continue works like this, please! jenna tortures her older brother...HA! *continues with a fit of laughter*
8/20/2004 c1 Ilvit kanamiq
Yup,in the mood to review!

This is soo good!Are you gonna write more...About Piard/Felix? Jenna crossdressing Felix? Felix so deserves Picard attention.
6/23/2004 c1 ElementalMageofFire
Aw so cute! Poor Felix. But good choice in mates-Picard be hot! ::gives Felix a Picard plush:: ^_^
6/14/2004 c1 Corrina
that wasn't bad at all! that was so cute! i hope if you don't do another chapter you do another story with those two. I don't usually go for Yaoi, but Felix/Piers are my fave. sorry, i say Piers. i still can't get used to the Picard part, i think of pickles! LOL. sorry. please don't stop. I am confused how the evil cow makes you think of Alex! LOL! that was hilarious though! LOL
6/12/2004 c1 Akiko
KAWAII! I love it! And...that's all I have to say...
6/11/2004 c1 10Avari wind seer
Yay! More PicardxFelix fluff! I loved it! Especially the ribbons... Hehe.

Hope you keep writing Golden Sun!

Avari
6/10/2004 c1 10Anomalous One
Yay, Azusasan is writing Golden Sun again! ^_^

Jazz: You're supposed to review the story...?

Oh, right. I was laughing through the whole thing, practally. Felix in pink... the thought's just too funny!
6/10/2004 c1 9velshtein
Very cute and sweet. Great writing.
6/9/2004 c1 Akachi
WAI! Cute-ness! XD Haven't seen a good PicardxFelix in quite a while...The GS section is deteriorating *sniff* ANYWAY, I simply LOVED the fwuffiness! Good job, Azu!
6/9/2004 c1 3Talas The Death Angel
^_^ Cute!

I agree with Felix! Cows are EVIL! They're aliens that are going to take over the world! A group got out around here and we had a hotline incase you saw them and my classmate's cows got loose, their leader is the Cowinator!

Gah! *runs off*