for Her Diary

11/22/2005 c1 Anime Girl
AH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

please fix your lap top soon so you can update for all your nice reveiwers! ^-^
8/1/2005 c2 4Drawkcab
Update as soon as you get you laptop fixed! Or I'll off this cliff if you don't update! (sister: -_- that cliff is two feet tall.) Update or I am jumping!
3/26/2005 c2 x-iridescence
! i hope you get your computer fixed soon! if not already... =/ its been like half a year... okay.. but its such a cute story! so update soon =3
3/11/2005 c2 9Dolphin Dances
MARLENE! Hello! *pokes you* I like it so far! I'll let you guess who this is.
1/15/2005 c2 bishounenluver
well, i hope the problem is fixed soon! Please Continue!
12/1/2004 c2 Jep
cute!plz hurry ans up date soon!
11/11/2004 c2 midnight
you are sorry, but still i'm going to kill someone one of these days. . .have. .to . . wait

T-T *sob sob*
10/5/2004 c2 1BubbleMagic
Great story, hope you update soon and hope your problem will be fixed soon!
7/24/2004 c2 1Jyurian
-pokes the author's note and glares at your laptop- GROWL!
7/24/2004 c1 Jyurian
P! U! R! D! Y! YEAH! It is being god! Uh huh! The excalmtion points are rather annoying, no? Ah well!

Here is the reply to your email. The beginning explains why it's on here. {Our computer has a virus, so we just checked our mail on the RoadRunner site on my bro's computer. It itsn't letting me reply so I had to make a whole new mail...}

Hiya! Well, glad your night was brightened! I've been reviewing so much lately I don't remember much of what I said...-is checking review history- Ah! My favorite one would have to be : -is hiding something behind back- -looks around and passes you a a paper and watches you read it- -is suddenly very...err...reward-giving-lady-person-like-thing o.0- This is a certificate of having a great fanfiction that is loved by Jirurianu, which is Japanese for Jillian, and why you would care is not known to me. ANYWAYS, you may have this to hang on your wall. -watches as you stare at me blankly for giving you a virtual certificate you can;t read without this review- Uhm...ja ne? Yes, it is purdy! Muahahahah!

Let's see...Well, for Christmas last year my borther and I got a PS2, and his friend let us borrow his FFX. My borther played thw whole thing, but he never played it without me there, 'cause I watch him play. I happen to think it is a purdyful/sad/romantic/purdy/purdy/wonderful game!

I is being 12! 13 next month...I is yound AND insane! MUAHAHAHAHA! -everyone cringes at the evil laughter that sounds more like me dying- Well, fine then!

What interests me in Kenshin? -thinks- Well...the story itself is purdyful, and I love the characters, and the whole no-killing-because-me-made-an-oath thing is pretty neat, too.

Evenesence: Well, I like a lot of the songs, but I don't really pay much attention to music. Yes, I listen to a lot of it, but it's really only Linkin Park and Hoobastank. I normally couldn't tell you who sings what song, or anything...

-fumes that you-and a number of other people- have to wait so long to get the 20th RK manga- I really should buy the second one...-laughs for no reason-

-heads off to read your profile- Ja ne!

P.S. Is your compootyay close to letting you update? -glares at your somputer somehow- Evil contraption of doom!

Jill
6/27/2004 c2 InuLimbo
Wow, this story sounds really cute. ^^ It's a very clever idea for a story. I hope your laptop gets fixed very soon, because I wanna read more! Lol. C ya! ~InuLimbo~
6/25/2004 c2 117VampireApple
Well, I hope ya'll get it fixed soon! ^_^
6/25/2004 c1 kenshin's-angel
hey, that was great! please update son! kenshin is very lucky he got a fich... lol

: kenshin's-angel :
6/25/2004 c1 5kimi.the.water.spirit
Cool! I like your story! I hope that your computer gets fixed cuz mine did the same thing once and men that was a pain in the you know where! Well please update soon!
6/25/2004 c2 Brittanie Love
I didn't feel like logging in. I'm so lazy. But newaz we can wait. Oh guess what I've finally updated my story yes. It took up ten pages and all morning for me to type since I'm a slow typer. And don't bother making gas masks for your little rats. I've got every factory that makes them on very high security so your rodents won't beable to get pass them. And also I've every other gas masks from all the stores in the whole world. You're army will fall before me! *starts to cough* OUCHY that hurts when I do that evil laugh. Forgive me. My throat need a rest for a moment.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »