FanFiction.Net
for Her Diary

6/25/2004 c2 Alex
Hey its OK! I can wait but once you get it fix don't forget to up-date!
6/25/2004 c2 12Lendra-chan
It's alright! I can forgive you! simple as that...just...please try and ge it fixed ;-;! please and thank you =^^=

~Alendra Harris
6/25/2004 c2 8Kaoru-chan21
aw maan this is so good! I really hope you fix your computer! I know what a bunner that is! my was broken for a while!

~Ciao
6/24/2004 c1 7Yami Lobo Schwarz
GAH! *starts beating Wolf with a baguette* PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE-PUHLEAZE-HURRY-UP-AND-UPDATE!

Sesshie: Now, if you beat her brains out, do you really think she'll have enough to put up another chapter? -_-

YLS: *shoves baguette in mouth* Sorry 'bow dat...

Sesshie: *dragging YLS away* So foolish...
6/18/2004 c1 3Goddess of Books
I like it! I must say it's a pretty creative story. Please update soon!
6/15/2004 c1 5sourire
I LOVE THIS STORY! what a great idea! =)
6/14/2004 c1 4Keirran
Kei: *Blank look* "Wo..."

Jin, Tsurai and Shinai are sitting in front of Kei, looking at her, Shinai takes a clawed paw and pokes Kei, with no response.

Jin: "Seems to me she's thinking."

Tsurai: "That can't be good?"

Shinai: "Kei?"

Squee! I love it! It's so perfect, in character, although an AU, I love the way it's put together! I can't wait for more!
6/13/2004 c1 Deathscythe's sister
this is very cute! i am interested. please update soon! and thanks for leaving a review in my story.
6/13/2004 c1 8Lanse
I never liked reading first person fanfic, but yours has me intrigued. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates.
6/12/2004 c1 3Mini-MoonStar
its cute and has a good storyline. and youve got the basics downs pretty much. keep it up
6/12/2004 c1 starfairy14s
VERY GOOD!UPDATE!UPDATE!

p.s. ur portrayal of kenshin is kinda off.

**starfairy14s**
6/12/2004 c1 8The evil witch
Brilliant start off!This seems real interesting...
6/11/2004 c1 BLONDE GOTH
I really like this! it's a great idea

a different plot, ya know?

i hope you continue, it's funny and emotional and all in the first chapter too!

OK, i'm reviewing right now at about 11:00 and i'm friggen tired

(perdOn my french)

HAHAHAHA! kenshin's a poor rurouni being chased by a police officer... doesn't that happen in the Kyoto arch when he's teavelling there? it seems so oddly familier.

OK, i'm gonna go faint on my pillow now

BYE!
6/11/2004 c1 kik-ting
very interesting story. i think out of all the stories that i've read, i have a feeling that yours is going to turn out to be great. and very..interesting.. (i don't really know that many words... n i usually use interesting cause i can't think of any other word that is very similiar but different in a postive way... please excuse me..) can't wait to read more! ^^
6/11/2004 c1 5rkfan246
Wow! What a cool new fic! I hope you update! i really like it! It has such a great start! Update! Bye for now!
45 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »